Talent Acquisition at Spar - Hypermarket
Views:2774 Applications:576 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:144
Landmark Group - Category Manager - FMCG (4-9 yrs)
Category Manager - FMCG (4 - 9 years )
Manage FMCG category productivity metrics by procuring & ensuring Right Product in the Right shelves with Right Margin.
KEY TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Implementing Application Assessment and Requirement activities under guidance of Business Head.
- Category Sales analysis & review directed towards improving the category top line.
- Monitoring scanned margins (RGM) and Arresting Negative Margins.
- Category wise Sales Analysis and review.
- Generating incomes through visibility and Product Listings
- Tracking all category stock availability on daily basis
- Monitoring vendor fill rate and follow-ups.
- Implement MBQ's with appropriate days' cover.
- Monitoring promo Efficacy and Thematic for all categories.
- Planning and Monitoring store wise Inventory.
- Retail - FMCG Personal Care Buying Exposure of 2-3 Yrs is preferred.
- Work Experience of Maximum 4-9 years
- Industry Preferred - Retail- FMCG Personal Care or Home care