Recruiter at Landmark Online
Views:8997 Applications:1549 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1150
Landmark Group - Associate Business Analyst - Retail Analytics (1-3 yrs)
Know us a little better!
- The Landmark Group, founded in 1973, has a diverse portfolio of retail and hospitality brands. It has successfully grown into one of the largest and most successful retail conglomerates in the MENA region with an entrepreneurial culture focused on delivering exceptional value. The Group employs over 45,000 people and operates over 1,600 outlets covering 22 million square feet across 19 countries in the Middle East, North Africa and India region.
- Built with love and loads of effort by many smart, talented, and passionate Landmarkers, our goal is simple: to deliver high impact to all business functions and institutionalize data driven decision making.
- The Landmark Group is one of the leading retail and hospitality organizations in the Middle East and India. Its vast portfolio of successful businesses includes award-winning household brands like Lifestyle, Max, Splash and Home Centre.
Culturally we are an open organization with No Cabin culture and with Lean Structure
We believe Sports makes a person active and intelligent and we would be happy if you play some Table Tennis or pocket in some balls in Pool table
An organization we are ranked as a Great place to work and we are proud of our Company values.
DLL - DataLabs @ LMG Introduction:
Data Labs at Landmark was established in 2015 and is a key function to aid the different businesses of Landmark Group in both overall strategy and intelligent data driven decision making.
The team has seen immense growth in the past years expanding from a team of 3 people in 2015 to 130+ members globally (Dubai & Bangalore). The team follows an on- shore/ off-shore model of delivery and consists of people with expertise in Retail Analytics & Product Development, solving problems not limited to Inventory Management, Assortment Planning, End to End Supply Chain & Pricing.
Job Title: Associate Business Analyst (1 to 3 yrs.) - Retail Analytics
To define, develop and implement analytical solutions for improving business decisions of all business units (BU) in Landmark Group (Gulf/India). Advise business teams on a wide range of areas across various retail functions- Customer, Marketing, Ecommerce, Supply Chain, Inventory, Assortment, Space, Pricing & Promotions
- Decision Support: Understand business problems and their key decision drivers from a data & algorithm point of view. Provide insights, recommendations, action planning and ROI in a usable format to support management decisions and drive efficiencies. Ensure smooth operations and accuracy of deployed analytical algorithms by feature re-engineering, model management and fine-tuning of business rules/constraints
- Insights Discovery: Be responsible for generating actionable recommendations well-supported by quantitative analysis to help our business team address their ongoing problems. Present analytic findings & opportunities for improvement to business teams and summarize key findings, and aid in the dissemination of metrics throughout the organization.
- Stakeholder Management: Contribute to stakeholder expectations and understand the business problem from their point of view.
- Process Management: Contribute to deploying merchandising process improvements and best-in-class AI/ML applications in collaboration with product managers, data science and data engineering teams, and functional group members.
- Accountability & ownership: Work with limited supervision by taking ownership of specific deliverables within a defined framework
Desired skills and experience:
- BTech /BE /Master's degree in any quantitative discipline .
- 1 to 3 years of hands-on modeling and analytics related experience
- Expertise in scripting language such as Python/PySpark, SQL, R, SAS, etc.
- Knowledge of analytical techniques such as Time Series Analysis, Linear Regression, Linear & Integer Programming, Cluster Analysis, Decision Trees/Random Forest, etc. is required
- Experience in 1 or more retail analytics areas such as Customer Analytics, Marketing Media Mix, Pricing and Promotion analytics, Demand Forecasting, Inventory Optimization, Assortment Optimization, Space Optimization, etc. will be preferred
- Good problem-solving skills and communication skills is required
- Strong MS office skills and data visualization competence
- Good verbal and written presentation skills
- Attention to detail and ability to work in high pressure environment
- Should have worked on engagements that require interpreting findings & extracting insights
- Retail domain experience in a business facing role is a plus.
- Open to Travel (up to 20%) on need basis
Our Office Address:
1st Floor, 77 Town Centre, Building # 3, Off HAL Airport Road, East Wing, Yemalur, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560037
Visit us on: www.landmarkgroup.com