Manager - HR at Landmark
Views:2812 Applications:27 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Landmark Group - Assistant Manager - Finance - CA/CFA (4-6 yrs)
Responsible for providing support in Budgeting, MIS, Analysis, Revenue Assurance & Vendor Lifecycle Management.
Education: CA / Post Graduate / ICFA / CFA
Experience: 4-6 Years
Business Plans, Annual Budget & Forecasts :
- Ensure involvement in long term business plans
- Ensure involvement in annual budget process
- Ensure involvement in periodic forecasting.
- Prepare timely & accurate budgets
MIS & Analysis :
- Perform variance analysis to support management decisions
- Prepare regular & adhoc MIS to support management decisions
- Focus on areas of cost control
- Coordinate with accounts & other functions for variance reasons & actions to be taken.
- Competition Analysis
- Prepare monthly MIS for business performance
- Prepare ad hoc reports/analysis.
Business Finance Function :
- Support in preparation of Sales, Margin, Inventory and Expense Budgets.
- Provide season-wise/monthly OTB & control through the system.
- Provide variance analysis on Margins, Inventory & profitability between actual and budget.
- Revenue Assurance - Review & control promotions to ensure margins as per terms are realised.
Vendor Management :
- Support in the resolution of concerns raised by Vendors on recoveries.
- Ensure support to Concept / Group Accounts in Vendor registration to Vendor exit process.