HR - TA at Lal PathLabs
Views:1446 Applications:470 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:109
Lal PathLabs - AGM - Partner Program Manager (7-15 yrs)
The purpose of the role is to re-imagine and design programs that implement retail strategy effectively to grow the market share of Franchise Partners and ensure they deliver best in class patient service experience. This role will drive the onboarding, engagement (develop end to end solution for sales and services) of franchisee in the organization.
- Create a road map for revenue growth through franchise concept and business model defining various formats of franchising like Master and multi unit franchisee.
- Define success profile of the franchisee partner
- Define franchisee engagement model
"Digital Transformation in B2C & B2B Business:
- Define industry wide best practices to onboard a partner seamlessly
- Automate transactional workflows and drive empowerment through DIY
- Develop digital solutions for master and multi franchisee
- Protect data integrity via implementation of Data security/Quality programme
- Virtual quality and compliance audit
Franchisee Engagement :
- Develop franchisee engagement program to build - Excitement, Engagement, Relationship, Service level Rating
- Push towards effective usage of digital tools/platform for data, franchisee performance, 2-way feedback, grievance and redressal etc.
- Key Account Management - identification of key account at revenue and service levels to drive key future initiatives
Brand Service Custodian:
- Protect business integrity via compliance adherence across all functions like Operations, HR, and Marketing etc.
- Periodic audits to maintain service levels
- Identify in-store training needs and implement on the job training interventions for franchisee partner and its employees"