HR Manager at LafargeHolcim
Views:198 Applications:37 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
LafargeHolcim - Senior Analyst - Operations - Security (8-15 yrs)
LafargeHolcim Hiring - Operations Sr Analyst (Security) - (8 to 15yrs)
ACTIVITIES / RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Strong problem solving and creative thinking skills in a rapidly evolving technology landscape
- Ability to confidently communicate ideas to wide audiences
- Optimize and run processes in his/her scope of responsibility
- Contribute to the communication strategy of the department, reporting of SLA performance, trends, to create general visibility to a defined stakeholder audience inside and outside of I&O
- Ensure excellence in Health & Safety (H&S) by providing visible leadership and driving for the execution of the basics of the H&S operating model and adherence to Group H&S standards and policies
- Provide guidance, goals, and assistance to a team of world-class analysts in a 24x7 setting.
- Serve as a technical escalation point for these analysts, to include assistance with advanced threat analysis, best practices, incident response and other operational issues.
- Act as deputy for other GS Operation analysts
PROFILE REQUIRED :
- Level of education/qualifications normally required:
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology or related discipline.
- Distinctive qualifications relating to his/her area of expertise.
Specific work experience:
- Experience working with offshore outsourcing organizations.
- Strong demonstrated experience in the build and operation of infrastructure network technologies (Cisco IOS and Cisco NX-OS running on Cisco products) and web filtering technologies (Forcepoint).
- Knowledge of other infrastructure technologies in scope of I&O Global Services like MS AD is appreciated.
- Strong demonstrated experience in the security services and its operations.
- At least 7+ years of experience in the domain.
Technical / functional skills:
- Strong demonstrated knowledge on infrastructure network technologies (Cisco IOS and Cisco NX-OS running on Cisco products) and web filtering technologies (Forcepoint).
- Strong demonstrated knowledge on security technologies (Forcepoint, QRadar, Nessus)
- Working knowledge of infrastructure (Servers, SAN, Active Directory- ) and associated technologies is appreciated.
- Broad range of understanding of ITIL, ITSM and industry best practices.
- Awareness of Operations role and constraints in a worldwide and outsourced IT organization.
- Ability to understand and deliver infrastructure services which are provided on a 24x7x365 basis.
- Excellent documentation skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Open-minded, collaborative and an effective team player.
- Ability to work in a multicultural and multi-located team.
- Driven for success and aspiring to a culture of service excellence, always putting the customer, our people and our business at the centre of everything he/she does.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity.
- Ability to communicate openly and effectively with many diverse stakeholders, and with external vendors and auditors and with staff.
- Ability to work decisively under pressure considering the criticality, urgency and extended work hours required to ensure availability of the service in accordance to service level commitments.
- Strong autonomy.
- Linguistic skills:
- Fluency in English, both verbal and written.
- Other local languages are an asset.