HR Manager at LafargeHolcim
Views:1070 Applications:219 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:107
LafargeHolcim - Head - Advanced Analytics (15-26 yrs)
Role- Head of Advanced Analytics
- Partner closely with Global Business stakeholders (sales, marketing, manufacturing, finance etc) for driving data driven decisions in the organization by building the team of data analytics experts and Envision the business KRA/KPI, analytics and data science needs
- Strategy - people, processes & tools for the data driven decision making (Identify KRA/KPIs, identify the data sources and specific reporting / dashboarding needs, document the needs which can be taken by the delivery teams to deliver the reports
- Identify & implement the right, advance data analytics tools, Data-warehouse tools, Data mining, ETL tools, Data engineering tools, Visualization tools etc.
- Drive the implementation of new age tools and processes for the better decision making, for e.g. Python, R, Hadoop, Visualizations for real-time analytics etc.Size the right team to deliver the work, operations, R&D etc., and present the new analytics tools, productize analytics solutions across the group.
- Train and make productive delivery teams in the new age tools and processes as mentioned above
- Solutioning the business needs / requirements, participate/ drive discussions with business, for the speedy and agile documentation of the requirements and solution which can be taken by the delivery team
- Accountable for the business reporting solutions, while the technical work is done by the delivery teams and define the Services & SLAs, deliver the analytics & reporting related programs and projects as per their KRAs
- Minimum of 15+ years of work experience in Analytics/Data Sciences, experience in creating organization wide capabilities in Analytics and Data Sciences.
- Preferred from Manufacturing/Industrial setups.
- Should be acquainted with emerging technologies (like IOT) and ETL tools, Data engineering tools, advance data analytics tools.
- Also be highly proficient in the workings of data technologies such as Hadoop, Spark, R, Python etc.