HR Manager at LafargeHolcim
Views:514 Applications:110 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
LafargeHolcim - Business Analyst - Data Science (4-9 yrs)
Business Analyst(Data Science)
IIT/ MBA from premier institutes/ professionals with Data science courses and work
Data Science Analysis. Prior skill in Revenue, price management and Forecasting skill. Cement/ Mining Margin management experience would be add on . Prior experience on Systems for forecast and revenue management settings would be plus.
- Highly motivated,
- Number savvy,
- Passion for revenue management.
- Agile adaptable and quick to identify areas impacting profitability.
- Should be able to work in unstructured environment hands-on. The designation would be modified in line with the experience of the candidates
1.The Business analyst should be able to analyze Market demand supply, competition tracking, forecasting, analyze competition feed from sale and logistic and invocing and cost information and in-depth analysis on Sales transaction level.
2. Prior experience in Data science or working on any revenue management tools.
- Understanding of SAP system would be an add on advantage.
- Prior experience on database management on Postgressql, R, Python and scrapping tools is needed.
3. Transaction/price/margin optimisation software, markdown management in retail/ aviation/ cement/ FMCG/Oil/Mining would be an added advantage
4. Technology savvy and Supply chain knowledge would be a plus. Should have Advanced Excel skills and should be able to analyze and interprete data using statistical models and OR techniques.
5. Financial Acumen and flair for numbers would be a must.
6. Role would include implementation of revenue management system
7. Work on all Margin management dimensions from data science perspective and collaborate and deliver results.
8. Thorough understanding of forecasting techniques on demand and price.
9. Work on aspects like clustering and segmentation, seasonality and micro market trends, dealer level quality and discount models, pricing validations, cost analysis, technical and statistical analysis on price and transaction patterns to bring about actionable inputs.
Please share your details with your updated CV :
Highest Qualification(Mandatory Share your 10th,12th,Degree score):
Current Company(Mention total Months completed in current company):
Reason for Job Change:
Are you Ex- Employee::Yes/No
Official Notice Period:
Negotiable Notice Period:
Current Total CTC(If variable pay mention Fixed CTC + Variable):