Kwanzoo - Customer Success & Ad Operations Role (1-4 yrs)
Customer Success :
- Prior experience with a B2B SaaS Software company, supporting global B2B enterprises
- Manage the on-boarding process for new customers
- Identify growth opportunities across accounts and work alongside Sales teams to build a growth strategy for existing customers.
- Work with existing customers to ensure ROI, to drive add-on business
- Manage the entire customer service lifecycle, after handoff from Sales
- Detail-oriented, collaborative, good communication skills, dependable
Ad Operations :
- Manage and monitor account growth through implementing ad campaign solutions; build ad campaigns for customers, monitor and optimize for customer marketing objectives
- Analytical Skills to define account-based segments, set media budgets, create online audiences for targeting, generating account and buyer engagement reports
- Understanding of ad technologies (Data Management or DMP and Demand Side Platforms or DSPs)
- Knowledge of DoubleClick Bid Manager (DBM), Third Party Data Providers (Oracle BlueKai, Bombora, D&B others)
- Prior experience in B2B marketing (Marketing Automation, Website Analytics) a plus
- MBA or Master's degree in statistics, economics, engineering or any analytical field.
- Experience presenting digital solutions to clients and/or working in digital agency sales.
- Experience of implementing, optimizing and managing digital advertising campaigns for large clients, with background in online measurement, operations and advertising networks.
- Ability to operate strategically and analytically, to understand client needs. Comfortable with ambiguity and complexity, with a passion to create and share best practices to inculcate a culture of learning by sharing.
- Proficiency in the display ecosystem of ad networks, demand-side platforms (DSPs), first-party and third-party audience targeting and technology, online measurement, ad operations and Google display ad buying, delivery and measurement platforms.
- Ability to independently lead, communicate and collaborate with multiple business partners and work effectively with global teams.
Location of Role - Bangalore, India preferred. Other remote location may be acceptable for right candidate(s).