Head of Talent Acquisition at Kwalee Ltd.
Views:97 Applications:36 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Kwalee - HR Advisor (4-8 yrs)
- Kwalee is one of the world's leading multiplatform game publishers, with well over 600 million downloads worldwide for mobile hits such as Draw It, Teacher Simulator, Let's Be Cops 3D and Makeover Studio 3D. Alongside this, we also have a growing PC and console team of incredible pedigree that is on the hunt for great new titles to join TENS! and Eternal Hope.
- With a team of talented people collaborating daily between our studios in Leamington Spa, Bangalore and Beijing, or on a remote basis from Turkey, Brazil, the Philippines and many more, we have a truly global team making games for a global audience. And it's paying off: Kwalee games have been downloaded in every country on earth! If you think you're a good fit for one of our vacancies, we want to hear from you wherever you are based.
- Founded in 2011 by David Darling CBE, a key architect of the UK games industry who previously co-founded and led Codemasters for many years, our team also includes legends such as Andrew Graham (creator of Micro Machines series) and Jason Falcus (programmer of classics including NBA Jam) alongside a growing and diverse team of global gaming experts. Everyone contributes creatively to Kwalee's success, with all employees eligible to pitch their own game ideas on Creative Wednesdays, and we're proud to have built our success on this inclusive principle. Could your idea be the next global hit?
- As HR Advisor you are a confident communicator with experience in the different areas of HR having created and implemented HR business strategies from scratch. You will help our employees to be the best they can be.
What you tell your friends you do :
"I make sure everyone is happy and reaches their full potential, helping the company achieve all their goals!"
What you will really be doing:
- Developing and implementing high quality HR strategies to ensure an efficient team that is well treated, supported and motivated.
- Taking care of the process required to employ any international/remote employee, handling any external companies required to support the legal compliance in each country.
- Employee relations and engagement.
- Performance management, compensation and benefits.
- Coaching of line managers to ensure they develop the necessary people skills / competencies to manage their team.
- Overseeing learning and development of the team.
- Creating metrics and analysis to showcase the main KPIs related to the HR function.
- Some HR administration such as preparing contracts of employment and job descriptions, amendment letters, etc.
How you will be doing this:
- You'll be part of an agile, multidisciplinary and creative team and work closely with them to ensure the best results
- You'll think creatively and be motivated by challenges and constantly striving for the best.
- You'll work with cutting edge technology, if you need software or hardware to get the job done efficiently, you can get it.
Our talented team is our signature. We have a highly creative atmosphere with around 150 staff where you'll have the opportunity to contribute daily to important decisions. You'll work within an extremely experienced, passionate and diverse team, including David Darling and the creator of the Micro Machines video games.
Skills and requirements:
- Minimum of CIPD Level 5 or equivalent.
- Proven experience of working in an operational HR management role, within a fast moving environment.
- Experience in creating and implementing HR business strategies and models from scratch.
- Analytical mindset.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Passion for games would be a plus.
- We want everyone involved in our games to share our success, that's why we have a generous team profit sharing scheme from day 1 of employment
- In addition to a competitive salary we also offer private medical cover and life assurance
- Creative Wednesdays! (Design and make your own games every Wednesday)
- 20 days of paid holidays plus bank holidays
- Great work-life balance with flexible working hours
- Quarterly team building days - work hard, play hard!
- Monthly employee awards
- Free snacks, fruit and drinks
We firmly believe in creativity and innovation and that a fundamental requirement for a successful and happy company is having the right mix of individuals. With the right people in the right environment anything and everything is possible.
The apply button will redirect you to an external URL, please apply there as well