CTO at Kuliza Technologies
Views:1606 Applications:431 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:182
Kuliza - Senior Vice President - Product Delivery (8-15 yrs)
Exp : 8 - 15 Years
- Are you a leader who is both customer and people centric, an inspirer, a great listener and communicator, a consummate negotiator, politically savvy, a relationship builder and passion fueled with a big - can-do- attitude?
- As SVP of Product Delivery at Kuliza, you will be responsible for building, training and leading a team of 100+ technology professionals, who solve customer's business problems using Kuliza's low code platform. The role requires deeply understanding customer problems, solving them using systems thinking and motivating, growing and leading a team that consistently delivers on customer's needs.
- As an organizational builder, you will be influencing or directly taking decisions that cross organizational boundaries (in product engineering, sales, HR, finance and strategic leadership) and create sustainable long term value.
- You should be able to establish and articulate the long term vision for your team, in the context of the true north of the organization. In pursuit of your vision, you would encourage creativity and bias for action by turning failures into powerful organizational learning tools. You are comfortable working in a highly entrepreneurial and fast-paced environment.
1. Manage the delivery organization for Kuliza with prime focus on People and Customers
2. Own the delivery success and P&L
3. Own customer relationships
4. Mentor and empower the Delivery Managers and ensure best program management practices are being leveraged at Kuliza
5. Build an organization that scores high on customer satisfaction
6. Align services, solutions and training around Kuliza's product capabilities.
Effectively manage cross-functional teams and reduce friction to ensure better execution
Often people who fit this profile:
1. Have been an ex-entrepreneur having hands-on experience in implementing their tech solutions across various customers; Or
2. Have been a business consultant/partner having 6-8+ years experience in executing software/transformation programs at a top-tier consulting firm; Or
3. Have been a senior engineering leader in another fast-growing digital tech company similar to Kuliza and looking for your next stint
Its an add-on benefit but not mandatory to have:
- Prior experience in the Banking industry, especially Lending or experience in fintech
- Prior experience of using BPM and case models.
- Experience in building complex and core financial enterprise software.