Kuliza - Assistant Vice President - Business Development - Lending Software - IIT/IIM/ISB (3-7 yrs)
Kuliza helps BFSI enterprises build new age Fintech products and platforms to power their digital business. We work with leading financial enterprises such as HDFC Life, Aditya Birla Finance, UTI MF, Birla Sun Life AMC, Coverfox, ICICI bank, VP Bank (Vietnam) and more and help them create world class digital products as a part of their transformation assignments.
We are a 280+ strong team, headquartered in Bangalore and have delivered 120+ digital implementations for various enterprises in India, Singapore, MiddleEast and US
This opening is for Kuliza's Lending Software SBU which is in the business of implementing new age lending systems for banks and NBFCs across Indian and Global clients. We are looking for rockstar sales leaders to spearhead business development for our Award winning Lending System (Lend.In). More information is available on our site: www.GetLend.In
About the role
The AVP of Business Development - will be the primary sales leader and business development orchestrator and will be responsible of bringing revenues from a certain market through new business development and growing existing accounts. He will have at least 3-5+ years experience in sales
Hence for this role we are looking at Smart, Entrepreneurial and Self- Driven Enterprise Sales Leaders for leading the sales for our New Age Enterprise Lending Software that is used by leading enterprises for originating, processing and managing loans.
This role will be based out of Singapore but will involve travel to major cities and countries around the territory. The organization will help the candidate get the necessary EP for movement to Singapore.
Here is what you will do everyday :
- Own Enterprise sales for LendIng
- Own the revenue coming from the market and the sales costs associated to it
- Facilitate and lead large enterprise pitches for Kuliza and serve as the first in-depth point of contact to customers.
- Meet CXOs and HODs at enterprises and pitch them relevant digital solutions.
- Work with client's business and procurement teams for cost negotiations and project closure
- Work with pre-sales and technology sales team at Kuliza for large enterprise pitches
- Run campaigns to hunt for new prospects
- Establish partnerships with other firms to explore synergies and take joint solutions to the market.
- Provide solutions to clients during business pitches
- Propose and present solutions that align to prospects' and/or clients' needs, goals and objectives.
- Build POCs over Kuliza's Lend.In product to exhibit these solutions
- Own responses to RFPs in the pitches
- 3-5 years experience in business development preferably in technology sales to BFSI enterprises.
- BE/B.Tech degree or equivalent with a strong academic record from Tier 1 institute is a must. Advanced degree or MBA valued.
- Strong understanding of emerging digital technologies. Expertise in fintech space is an added advantage.
- Capability to learn fast and work independently
- Previous experience of working in fintech startups or in enterprise BFSI sales is an added bonus.
- Strong experience in building Enterprise technology solutions would be valued.
- Ability to manage both at the strategic and operational levels
- Willingness to travel extensively.