Head - People - Culture at Kuhoo Technology Services Private Limited
Views:930 Applications:180 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:151
Kuhoo - Product Manager/Senior Product Manager - Education Financing Funded Startup (1-8 yrs)
Kuhoo - Product Manager/Senior Product Manager - Education Financing Funded Startup : Based at Mumbai
Product Manager/Senior Product Manager - Kuhoo Fintech
Kuhoo is a tech - enabled loan platform specifically designed to address the financial needs of students who aspire to dream big!
At Kuhoo, we believe in a world where paying for your education takes less time than earning your degree. Join us on our mission to empower students from their journey of Campus to Corporate and beyond.
We are committed to supercharge their ability to pay down student debt, build a positive credit history and get on the right financial track fast.
Kuhoo is a digital first EduFinTech company with an accomplished team who believe student lending can be radically improved and are working passionately at it. We are on a mission to change a trillion dollar student economy by redefining what it means to be creditworthy.
About the role:
A Product Manager at Kuhoo is an in-house entrepreneur who loves engaging with customers, uncovering stated and unstated problems and finding the right product features to solve those problems. At its core, product management at Kuhoo is about understanding the customer and using technology and analytics to deliver great experiences.
A successful candidate will be a self-starter with excellent business acumen, product management skills and the ability to cut through the noise and identify the most important tasks and projects.
We are a data driven organisation and we like focusing on results, KPIs and outcomes.
What will you do ?
- This is a key role for Kuhoo and requires a lot of cross-functional coordination - Determining product value proposition, competitive analysis, feature prioritization, user acquisition, and retention while working with teams across design, business development, engineering, legal, operations.
- You will need to identify gaps, pain points & opportunities where credit can transform the lives of students, parents, and partners. You will articulate compelling user stories, crisply define customer and product requirements, own the product roadmap, and refine specifications and architecture through the product lifecycle
- The role requires creation of capabilities across the lending lifecycle in a modular lending stack (acquisition, onboarding, credit modelling, decisioning and post sales service experiences etc.). It also requires working very closely with multiple lending partners to define and deliver industry best value propositions for different segments of businesses which can drive differentiation for Kuhoo.
- You will bring a heightened sense of ownership, thought leadership and product building expertise to a fast-paced start-up environment.
Key Responsibilities :
- End to end product delivery, overseeing product roadmap strategy
- Feature delivery, engaging with stakeholders for QA, testing and trade-offs for seamless product experience
- Manage portfolio of products and comfort in product management methodologies, especially in agile software development
- Create detailed business/product requirement documents and user stories backed by supporting data and customer/market research
- Build a pipeline of tasks and projects to enhance the product features and optimise key customer journeys. Come up with framework to decide top tasks and prioritise work for execution
- Identify opportunities to drive step-changes in business growth; increase engagement with product features and drive adoption of existing features
- Analyse, design, and optimize funnels to drive user action that lead to cross sell and up sale at later stages
Must - have:
- 1+ years of experience in product, program management
- Experience in high growth financial services/ E Commerce/Consumer Internet companies in product management - including Retail/MSME Banking or Fin-tech experience
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience in working with agile methodologies, scrum etc
- Comfortable with writing user stories, features
Should - have:
- Strong knowledge of Product Management tools and best practices - Workflow management tools like JIRA, Asana or Slack, Root cause analysis, retrospectives, etc.
- Experience in dealing with regulatory and supervisory bodies
- Comfortable with data, numbers and metrics/KPIs
- Skills to divide requirement in user stories and prioritization for sprint planning
- Experience in working with multiple stakeholders like software development, QA, operations
Nice to have:
- Experience in the fintech - NBFC domain
- Experience With A Start-up
- Experience in vendor contract negotiations and managing vendor relationship
Qualification & Experience:
An Engineer with MBA from premier B School in India or abroad
Bachelor/Master's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical discipline from a top institute
The compensation includes a competitive package and the future opportunity to be awarded stock options of a high-growth start-up backed by reputed investors.
We welcome applications from all identities and walks of life. We can't wait to hear from you!