Head - People - Culture at Kuhoo Technology Services Private Limited
Views:1594 Applications:363 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:319
Kuhoo - Product Manager - Digital Lending FinTech (2-5 yrs)
Kuhoo Edu Fintech - Product Manager - Digital Lending Fintech
This role is based in Mumbai.
Kuhoo is a tech - enabled loan platform specifically designed to address the financial needs of students who aspire to dream big!
About the role :
- A Product Owner at Kuhoo is an in-house entrepreneur who loves engaging with customers, uncovering stated and unstated problems and finding the right product features to solve those problems.
- At its core, product management at Kuhoo is about understanding the customer and using technology and analytics to deliver great experiences.
What will you do ?
- You will need to determine product value proposition, competitive analysis, feature prioritization, user acquisition, and retention while working with teams across design, business development, engineering, legal, operations.
- You will need to identify gaps, pain points & opportunities where credit can transform the lives of students, parents, and partners.
- You will articulate compelling user stories, crisply define customer and product requirements, own the product roadmap, and refine specifications and architecture through the product lifecycle.
- You will create capabilities across the lending lifecycle in a modular lending stack .(acquisition, onboarding, credit modelling, decisioning and post sales service experiences etc.)
- You will work very closely with multiple lending partners to define and deliver industry best value propositions for different segments of businesses which can drive differentiation for Kuhoo.
- You will bring a heightened sense of ownership, thought leadership and product building expertise to a fast-paced environment.
Key Responsibilities Areas :
- End to end product delivery, overseeing product roadmap strategy
- Feature delivery, engaging with stakeholders for QA, testing and trade-offs for seamless product experience
- Manage portfolio of products and comfort in product management methodologies, especially in agile software development
- Create detailed business/product requirement documents and user stories backed by supporting data and customer/market research
- Build a pipeline of tasks and projects to enhance the product features and optimise key customer journeys. Come up with framework to decide top tasks and prioritise work for execution
- Identify opportunities to drive step-changes in business growth; increase engagement with product features and drive adoption of existing features
- Analyse, design, and optimize funnels to drive user action that lead to cross sell and up sale at later stages
Other Requirements :
Must have :
- 2+ years of experience in product domain
- Experience in high growth financial services/ E Commerce/ Fintech
- Experience in working with agile methodologies, scrum etc.
Should - have :
- Strong knowledge of Product Management tools and best practices - Workflow management tools like JIRA, Asana or Slack, Root cause analysis, retrospectives, etc.
- Experience in dealing with regulatory and supervisory bodies
- Comfortable with data, numbers and metrics/KPIs
- Skills to divide requirement in user stories and prioritization for sprint planning
- Experience in working with multiple stakeholders like development, QA, operations, business
Nice to have :
- Experience in the FinTech - NBFC domain
- Experience With a Start-up
Qualification & Experience :
- An Engineer from premier engineering institutions in India
- Bachelor/Master's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical discipline from a top institute