Head - People - Culture at Kuhoo Technology Services Private Limited
Views:1147 Applications:153 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:77
Kuhoo - Brand & Marketing Growth Champion (4-8 yrs)
Kuhoo - Brand & Marketing Growth Champion - Education Financing Funded Startup : Based at Mumbai
Kuhoo is a tech - enabled loan platform specifically designed to address the financial needs of students who aspire to dream big!
At Kuhoo, we believe in a world where paying for your education takes less time than earning your degree. Join us on our mission to empower students from their journey of Campus to Corporate and beyond.
We are committed to supercharge their ability to pay down student debt, build a positive credit history and get on the right financial track fast.
Kuhoo is a digital first EduFinTech company with an accomplished team who believe student lending can be radically improved and are working passionately at it. We are on a mission to change a trillion dollar student economy by redefining what it means to be creditworthy.
We created a company that combines data science, streamlined design, and technology to :
- Build products that simplify the student lending process
- Give importance to student's potential rather than their parent's financial profile
- Engage with our customers through more human experiences
As the Brand and Marketing Growth Champion, you will lead strategy and execution efforts to grow the number of students on our platform by coordinating with subject matter experts within and outside the Kuhoo team.
What will you do?
- Test and improve our existing growth strategies e.g. email, database & social media marketing (to high/IB school & study abroad counsellors and test prep centres), content marketing, paid advertising, and SEO); and
- Identify and implement new growth strategies and evaluating our existing partner (academic institutes, Test Preparation Centres, Academic Counselors, Financial Advisors etc.) and digital channels (website, emails, and social media platforms) to optimize both acquisition and engagement
- Develop the marketing strategy for our newest and fastest-growing product with the goal of improving growth, efficiency and profitability
- Combine strategic and entrepreneurial thinking with tactical execution to grow our customer acquisitions across channels and throughout the lifecycle
- Develop new channel opportunities - think like an entrepreneur, build business cases and organization support, and launch new channels
- Work with Kuhoo other business units to drive user adoption of Kuhoo products
- Collaborate specifically with channel owners on campaign execution, forecasting and scenario planning, and measurement
- Collaborate with Product and Engineering teams on A/B test design, results analysis, and recommendations
Must - have
- Experience in running Digital activity - Google Pay Per Click Campaigns, Facebook Campaigns, etc. and measuring impact using relevant tools (eg. Google Analytics)
- Ability to create a multi-channel marketing plan and execute it
- Empathy for the end user's experience, across a range of user types (e.g. Gen Z student and tech phobic older counsellor/partners)
- Desire to join an early-stage product team, take responsibility for the product's growth, and move fast
- A passion about Kuhoo mission of making education truly accessible to all
Should - have
- Exposure to partner marketing channels, where you traffic is driven by both and big players
- A comfort with a flexible, iterative "test and learn" approach and a bias toward action
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written/Email marketing expertise
- Data-driven with SQL/Excel skills and experience with HTML
Nice - to - have
- Knowledge of new age marketing analytics stack and tools
- Have a track record of doing whatever it takes to get things done
- Experience with a start-up in the edtech and/or fintech sector
Qualification & Experience :
- 5+ years of experience in a brand and marketing role with responsibility for meeting growth targets while managing and executing on a test pipeline
The compensation includes a competitive package.
We welcome applications from all identities and walks of life.
We can't wait to hear from you!