Deputy Manager - Recruitment & Selection at Kuehne + Nagel
Views:1028 Applications:285 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:57
Kuehne + Nagel - Manager - Procurement (7-15 yrs)
- The role pertains to a strategic sourcing style which means driving efficiencies, pursuing proven processes from an enterprise perspective, solving business problems and improving speed to market, encouraging constructive competition and managing supplier-related risk and ensuring compliance.
- However, the major focus on total Cost of Ownership (TCO) incorporating customer needs, Organizational goals, and market conditions. The incumbent would also act as a backup for other categories whenever required along with his existing role.
1. Ensure that Catalog of Competency and procurement policies are strictly adhered in all procurement activities
2. Procurement of operating consumables
3. Procurement for all CAPEX needs
4. Ensure and centralize the procurement of all Capex and WH Opex on Pan India basis so that all procurements is executed through rates and vendors centralized and controlled by NC.
5. Helps in identifying and developing a robust pool of PAN India based vendors
6. Perform category Analysis for Technical procurement and Capex and Opex for CL
7. Identifies and helps in generating savings initiatives for all purchases
8. Periodic analysis of operating expenditures
9. Prepare purchase request (PR) according to company standards and process
10. Process GRN functions in system according to company standards and process
11. Timely processing of vendor invoices
12. Applicable to all PAN India sourced goods or services only, ensure that company payment terms are followed
13. Handle payment and other escalations from National vendors and coordinate with Regional CG's.
14. Proactively provide updates to all internal stakeholders
15. Vendor development - helping national procurement team in identifying regional vendors and developing as per requirement of warehouse and branches, vendor code processing.
16. Develop a plan to review all current and future procurement needs like Capex procurement, warehousing related procurement, AMC contract SLAs, development of vendor, cost negotiation, comparatives, PO processing, bill submission.