HR Manager at Krishnamurthy & Co.
Views:996 Applications:100 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:33
Krishnamurthy & Co. - Transactional Lawyer - General Corporate/M&A/Private Equity/Venture Capital (6-9 yrs)
About Krishnamurthy & Co (K Law) :
Established in 1999, Krishnamurthy & Co. (K Law) is a full-service law firm with offices in Bengaluru, Mumbai, New Delhi, and Chennai.
With a strength of 10 Partners and 85 committed lawyers.
K Law provides comprehensive legal advisory services across a broad spectrum of practice areas to information technology, venture capital, media, and start-up clients, the Firm has, in a relatively short spell of just under two decades, transformed itself into a national player with a rapidly expanding practice footprint in M&A, Banking & Finance, Projects, Real Estate, and Disputes.
Job Description for this role:
- Must be a transactional lawyer and worked extensively in practice areas of general corporate advisory, private equity, venture capital, joint venture, and mergers and acquisitions.
- Must specialize in providing high-level investment and strategic decisions to clients.
- Must be able to integrate seamlessly into various professional environments and adapt to the culture of the organization.
- Must possess a professional and approachable demeanor resulting in solid team-working and team-management skills.
- Must strive to learn and dispense knowledge to juniors in the organization through a positive, professional, and friendly approach.
- The desired candidate needs to be a law graduate and must be currently working with a law firm.
- Must have experience in leading due diligence, drafting transaction documents, and assisting in negotiations.
- Must have advised funds on private equity and venture capital transactions including due diligence.
- Must have advised early growth and late-stage companies on fundraising and mergers and acquisitions.