HR Head at Minions Ventures Pvt Ltd
Views:436 Applications:70 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:41
KredX - Senior Business Analyst (5-7 yrs)
Senior Business Analyst
Position- Senior Business Analyst
Experience- 5-7 years
We are India's leading Fintech company into Supply Chain Financing, which helps start-ups, large enterprises, MSMEs, retailers, and distributors resolve their working capital and growth capital challenges. Founded in 2015, KredX started with a single mission of solving cash flow challenges for businesses through an invoice discounting platform. Today, KredX solves financial problems of all kinds of businesses while offering investors a unique opportunity to make low-risk and high-return investments. KredX over a period of time added many more products in the area of Working Capital, Growth Capital & Treasury Income products using deep tech solutions catering to Large Enterprise / corporates. It has offices in Bangalore, New Delhi & Mumbai.
1. Sequoia Capital
2. Tiger Global
3. Prime Venture Partners
What you can expect apart from attractive compensation at KredX, apart from monetary benefits :
- Bi annual appraisal cycle
- Medical coverage for your family and parents
- Need a break? We've got your back for 15 days in a year. We know that some of the best ideas come when you're on vacation
- Feeling blue? No problem! You get 12 days in a year to deal with this & rejuvenate your mind and body
And a lot more...We can discuss!
- Consult Stakeholders from Branding and Marketing Teams on their Potential strategies and decision making.
- Manage end-to-end project delivery including requirement gathering, Deployment and support.
- Automated majority of the dashboards which reduced the turnaround
- Time by 75% with better efficiency and quality of deliverables.
- Implement and handle reports, dashboards, and metrics to distill
- Complex business problems into actionable insights.
- Lead Stakeholder Engagement for multiple project
- 5-8yrs experience
- Experience in working on building reports, dashboards
- Should be able to understand business processes
- Good in SQL
- Experience in using tools like Tableau
- Should have prior experience in reporting to management
- Good in written and verbal communication along with making presentations
- Attention to detail