HR Head at Minions Ventures Pvt Ltd
Views:2468 Applications:569 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:149
KredX - Head - Channel Finance (12-16 yrs)
Position: Head of Channel Finance
Experience: 15-18 years
Work Location: Bangalore
- We are India's leading Fintech company into Supply Chain Financing, which helps start-ups, large enterprises, MSMEs, retailers, and distributors resolve their working capital and growth capital challenges. Founded in 2015, KredX started with a single mission of solving cash flow challenges for businesses through an invoice discounting platform.
- Today, KredX solves financial problems of all kinds of businesses while offering investors a unique opportunity to make low-risk and high-return investments. KredX over a period of time added many more products in the area of Working Capital, Growth Capital & Treasury Income products using deep tech solutions catering to Large Enterprise / corporates. We have offices in Bangalore, New Delhi & Mumbai.
What you can expect apart from attractive compensation at KredX, apart from monetary benefits:
- Bi annual appraisal cycle
- Medical coverage for your family and parents
- Need a break? We've got your back for 15 days in a year. We know that some of the best ideas come when you're on vacation
- Feeling blue? No problem! You get 12 days in a year to deal with this & rejuvenate your mind and body
And a lot more , We can discuss!
- Responsible for growing supply chain finance business with Brand Tie ups
- Source corporate/enterprise relationships for channel finance.
- Manage existing relationships for cross-sale and deeper relationship building.
- Work closely with distributors to understand the BNPL and collections requirements and create solutions.
- Building up strategies across different verticals
- Working closely with stakeholders for faster execution
- Collaboration with cross-functional teams will be key to this role
Requirements Of The Regional Manager/Regional Head:
- Experience in the FinTech/Banking/NBFC.
- Ability to manage Inside sales team and feet on the street team both to get maximum success
- Works with contractual employees and good team management
- Data first approach
- You should have 12+ years of work experience in Hunting/Distribution/Channel management/ channel finance/Supply Chain Finance
- Self-starter and hands-on, with demonstrable ability to work proactively and independently to drive results
- Good interpersonal and communication skills with knowledge of the local market
- Ability to work in high performance, high-pressure, targeted oriented team
- Strong orientation towards data gathering, problem-solving, experimenting and iterating with the results, to arrive at the right solution
- Ability to work in a fast-paced cross-functional team environment is a must.
Skills: Stakeholder management, Problem solving and Distribution