Manager - Sales at Kraftshala
Views:2464 Applications:660 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:216
Kraftshala - Senior Sales Associate/Assistant Manager - Admissions (1-4 yrs)
About the company:
- Kraftshala makes India's most loved marketing & sales training programs with an Advocacy Score of 95%. We believe that education becomes a lot more fruitful, and a lot more fun, when you get kickass practitioners, the real experts, to train emerging talent. Our programs are built on frameworks and examples from the best in the industry and they are consistently updated with the latest, cutting-edge tools & learnings from the field. The INDUSTRYCreds certification that our programs offer is on track to become the benchmark for hiring marketing and sales talent in India.
- This is why S&M professionals from India's top consumer companies (like Unilever, P&G, Nestle Yum! Brands etc) as well as students currently studying in the best business schools of the country (major IIMs, ISB, FMS, XLRI, SP Jain, IIFT, etc.) find value in our programs (remember 95%?).
- We are a team that is gunning to bring transformative changes to India's higher education ecosystem. Welcome to the ride! :)
Kraftshala is backed by noted investors Doreswamy Nandkishore (Former Fortune 100 CEO, Head of Asia, Oceania, Africa for Nestle S.A.), Pallav Jain and Sarfaraz Khimani (co-CEOs of Performics, one of India's largest performance marketing agencies).
What do we value (the Kraftshala Kode):
- Like all good companies, we value integrity, excellence, respect, inclusion, and collaboration. Our team's distinctiveness comes from the following:
- We seek a user centric mindset. People who start with the user and work backward, and take every opportunity to add value to their customers/ partners fit right in.
- We value problem solving skills. We look at problems objectively, solve for root causes, make decisions for long term good instead of short term gain, and don- t let processes get in the way of value addition.
- We look for learning agility. We are a team of learners who like to read, talk to experts, and seek feedback to be better today than we were yesterday.
- We respect ambition & courage to take on large goals. Self starters strengthen the backbone of our team.
- We expect consistency and reliability. Predictability just makes everyone's life a lot smoother.
- We like people who are real, open and direct in communication, while still being empathetic.
- We are practical optimists. Our team strongly believes in a better future & we enjoy playing our part to make that future a reality.
What is the recruitment process:
- As a small team (~24 folks), it's imperative that we get to know each other before taking the leap. We want to ensure you succeed in your role within our team. Each conversation (telephonic/video conference) with us will last about 30-60 minutes. Typically the whole process takes between 4 - 14 business days depending on your and our schedules. The process will occur over telephonic calls, so you don- t need to worry about travel.
1. Setting expectations: This will be a call to understand your profile briefly and see to which roles it matches up to.
2. Skill Assessment Task: This will be a written task to evaluate certain basic skill sets like user understanding, curiosity etc.
3. Technical conversation I : This will be a telephonic call with our current Sales team wherein you can expect to be evaluated on your sales skills and other competencies needed for the job (mentioned below).
4. Writing Evaluation: This is a short writing assessment to make sure that you meet the standards required in the job.
5. Culture fit conversation: A telephonic conversation with one of our founders to ensure that there is a fit with the Kraftshala Kode.
6. Extending an offer: If all goes well, we will extend an offer mentioning the relevant details.
- You should expect 6L - 9L INR / annum as your salary depending on past experience and comfort with consultative selling, with a 75-25 split between fixed and variable.
- Other benefits include home-cooked meals in the office (when the lockdown ends), flexible holiday schedules, access to scores of mentors from across the industry, and a library of books and courses to further your professional/personal life.
Sales Associate/ Assistant Manager (Admissions) Role Description
What you will be doing:
- Our programs receive hundreds (sometimes thousands) of admission enquiries every month. As a member of the admissions team, your key activities include:
- Counseling: A big part of your role will be helping our potential applicants to figure whether (and which) Kraftshala program will help them drive their careers forward. You will be required to build relationships with working professionals and students, understand their capabilities and underlying goals, and help them through the application process.
- Business Development: Another critical part of the role would be to drive preference for Kraftshala amongst current students of our partnering business schools by engaging relevant stakeholders.
Must Have Competencies:
- High levels of emotional intelligence, in particular empathy and listening ability
- Willingness to counsel and add value even if the applicant is not likely to become a part of our community
- Ability to impact and convince with speaking and writing skills
- Results focus: The drive to meet targets, follow up proactively, and persevere in the face of obstacles.
- Capability to isolate problems and come up with solutions on the go.
Nice to Have Competencies - Experience in consultative selling
Location: Delhi (You may have to work from home till the lockdown is lifted)