KPMG - Senior Consultant - Information Technology Domain - Metals & Mining Sector (7-9 yrs)
Exp: 7 - 9 years
- The individual should have in-depth knowledge of mining operations across the value chain
- Understanding of various digital interventions within core mining and support business functions
- Facilitate one-on-one discussions, surveys, focus groups, workshops, etc. to articulate change vision and objectives, understand stakeholder needs and issues, and gather input for assessments
- Experience is designing Process Maps, SRS, SOPs, Tender and Business Requirement documents
- Knowledge of leading consulting frameworks to effectively articulate business recommendations to client teams
- Illustrate deep knowledge of leading mining solutions for India/ overseas, understands the vendor eco-system and demonstrates capabilities to effectively perform vendor evaluation
- Proficient with MS Office, ERP systems, Database such as SQL, MySQL, Oracle, DB2 and cloud platforms such as Azure, Google Cloud and AWS.
- Demonstrates deep understanding of Mine planning, scheduling, fleet management, other mining technological solutions
- Prior experience with SCADA, PLC, MES systems, other plant automation systems
- Deep understanding of emerging technologies such as Internet of Things, Robotics and Process Automation, Predictive Analytics, Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence
- Deliver program / projects as per defined timelines
- Drive the solution thinking within the project team with minimal assistance from the project director
- Manage relevant client stakeholders in complex and intense consulting assignments
- Mine existing clients for additional business opportunities and drive aggressive sales efforts
- Manage the project economics by managing invoicing, collections and managing project expenses.
- Drive knowledge management ; mentor & develop young consultants/analysts
- Support proposals and other business development activities
The candidate :
- Minimum 5-7 years of experience in managing Information Technology and other IT related services projects OR managing large scale Mineral Resources and Mining projects
- Prior consulting experience with premier consulting organizations ( at least 2 years preferable)
- B.E. / B. Tech. / MCA/ relevant bachelor's degree AND relevant master's degree / MBA (or equivalent) from tier 1 / 2 institutes
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.