KPMG - Senior Consultant/Consultant - Actuarial (1-6 yrs)
Actuarial Audits: Audit of the client's half-yearly and yearly valuation systems for true and fair view.
- IFRS current and proposed IFRS 17[Assumptions, methodology, controls and results] review
- Solvency II [Assumptions, methodology, controls and results including Technical provisions, SCR] review
- IFRS to SII Technical Provision movements
Modelling : Modelling of reserves, risk margin, embedded value for various life products; migration of models from existing actuarial software (e.g. MGALFA to GGY AXIS); model testing and validation.
- Appraisal Value/Transactions/Embedded Value Review: Provide transaction and due diligence support to the client; including perform independent validation of Embedded Value calculations.
Knowledge of insurance business and actuarial techniques specifically in any of the reporting areas. Familiarity with spreadsheets, databases, statistical analysis programs. Working knowledge of Prophet essential.
- Prior experience with actuarial modelling software is a plus. Examples include Prophet, GGY Axis, MG-ALFA, Mo Ses etc