Corporate Finance at KPMG India
Views:849 Applications:246 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:245
KPMG - Senior Associate/Associate Vice President - Infrastructure Corporate Finance (5-8 yrs)
Compensation: Best in the industry and variable bonus upto 100%
The Infrastructure Corporate Finance is looking to hire a Senior Associate / AVP. The practice provides end-to-end services to private equity, sponsors, investors in the areas of sell-side and buy-side M&A, fund raising, asset-sale, etc.
Some of the key work areas would include:
- Keep track of sector and industry-developments and maintain database of key transactions and sector multiples and profiles
- Develop and maintain sector and industry-specific presentations and pitchbooks for client meetings
- Work on day to day execution of transactions including developing high-quality collaterals including Information Memorandum, financial model, presentations, term sheets etc.
- To support the engagement manager(s) in delivering engagements in the specific sector
- To take onus of identified modules, tasks in the engagement and take responsibility to close them out with minimum supervision
- Understand KPMG's offering in detail and ensure that the same is clearly communicated to client's during relevant interactions
- To work effectively during ensure high quality pitches are delivered within an effective turnaround time
- To support the entire transaction cycle including term sheet negotiation, deal structuring, client relationships etc.
- Coordinating and managing due diligence process in a transaction
- Evaluate economic and legal risks to the Firm arising out of engagements, and adhere to suitable risk management practices
- Keep abreast of new developments in the profession, the business, the industry and the regulatory environment
- Build a strong network with peers and professionals in the field
- Full compliance to firm's policies on risk management and independence
TECHNICAL SKILLS REQUIRED - MBA (Finance) from a reputed institute and/or a CA
EXPERIENCE / SKILLS REQUIRED :
- Strong and well-rounded business and macroeconomic understanding
- Knowledge and experience in infrastructure sector especially areas such as power, transportation, renewable energy, metals would be an advantage
- Strong Financial Modelling skills (Financial modelling case study to be conducted)
- High level of strategic and creative thinking and an ability to come up with solutions
- Extremely high level of comfort with spreadsheets, MS word and Power point and major databases including VCC Edge, EMIS, Capital IQ, Bloomberg etc.
- Have strong soft skills like; interpersonal skills, team skills, communication skills - both verbal and written
- Have the ability to work under pressure - stringent deadlines and tough client conditions which may demand extended working hours