KPMG - Manager - Customer & Channels Practice - Industrial/Auto Sector (7-10 yrs)
CUSTOMER & CHANNELS
Customer & Channels practice works with clients to design and implement large scale transformation mandates around Customer strategies, new business models, sales and channel transformation and service (aftermarket) transformation. We develop a sector and industry specific expertise to ensure relevance of our solutions
Our focus industries are Retail and Consumer, Industrial & Auto and Financial Services. We have teams that have skillsets across the spectrum including the ability to create and implement Customer Strategy, Deliver effective marketing programs, Transform sales & service, and Drive user experience and innovation. One of our key differentiators is our focus and ability to translate the design from paper to reality. We have a heavy emphasis on implementation led consulting and results led project engagements.
The Customer & Channels team is looking to hire a Manager to drive and deliver projects with a focus in the Industrial and Auto sectors.
The individual will be required to:
- Deliver program / projects as per defined timelines
- Drive the solution thinking within the project team with minimal assistance from the Project Director
- Manage relevant client stakeholders in complex and intense consulting assignments
- Mine existing clients for additional business opportunities and drive aggressive sales efforts
- Manage the project economics by managing invoicing, collections and managing project expenses.
- Drive Knowledge Management ; mentor & develop young consultants
- Support proposals and other business development activities
TECHNICAL SKILLS REQUIRED
The individual should have had work experience in:
- Leading and delivering large, complex client engagements that identify, design, and implement creative business and technology solutions
- Experience of working with clients in areas around
- Generating customer and market insights, competition assessment
- Articulating their customer strategy and vision for customer experience
- Go To market Strategy
- Sales effectiveness - sales process, structure, CRM technologies, defining omni-channel path to purchase mediums and designing technology platform to deliver the same
- Channel effectiveness - channel design, coverage and footprint,, channel capability development, channel engagement and evaluation, Dealer Management Systems
- Omni-channel initiatives
- Designing and implementing change initiatives considering digital and non-digital interaction models
- Project management - independently managing teams ( minimum 4-5 people member teams)
- A working knowledge of quantitative analysis techniques using excel / pivots and any other analytical tool software
- Good communication skills and presentation skills. Easy orator and ability to develop and translate the consulting view point to the client senior stakeholders
- MBA from a top-tier business school
- 7-10 years of experience with excellent understanding of customer led business transformation
- Experience in working with - C- level executive clients
- Prior consulting experience with premier consulting organizations ( minimum 2 years)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.