HR at KPMG Assurance and Consulting Services LLP
Views:2256 Applications:665 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
KPMG - Executive/Senior Executive - HR Business Partner (1-5 yrs)
KPMG entities in India are professional services firm(s). These Indian member firms are affiliated with KPMG International Limited. KPMG was established in India in August 1993. Our professionals leverage the global network of firms, and are conversant with local laws, regulations, markets and competition. KPMG has offices across India in Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Chandigarh, Chennai, Gurugram, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kochi, Kolkata, Mumbai, Noida, Pune, Vadodara and Vijayawada.
KPMG entities in India offer services to national and international clients in India across sectors. We strive to provide rapid, performance-based, industry-focussed and technology-enabled services, which reflect a shared knowledge of global and local industries and our experience of the Indian business environment.
Role & Responsibilities-
- Shows an awareness of the function's offerings to better provide service to the various different requirements and needs of the business
- Demonstrates awareness of how various different processes and activities impact the wider business
- Shows a personal commitment to understanding and meeting business needs while adding value.
- Provides on the ground support to business/different HR team for all HR policy and process related requirements.
- Assesses a problem from multiple angles to ensure all relevant issues are considered in accordance to our HR policies and processes
- Providing support to the HROP team during the onboarding process and helping the the new joiners familirize themselves with the firm by ensuring the buddy connect.
- Providing on going support to employees in matter of HR policies and processes.
- Adhering to the respective timelines and processes while on boarding Advisors, Senior Advisors, Academic trainees and third party resources in the system ensuring accuracy in the documentation.
- Asks relevant questions to get clarity over key issues to provide resolution.
- Demonstrates curiosity and open mindedness to new ideas, approaches and perspectives while adding value to them.
- Provides insights in day to day process and activities to improve upon them
- Develops lasting internal relationships by understanding the pulse of the business.
- Supporting senior team members during the YER process.
- Proficiency in working with Microsoft Office tools
- Strong executive presence, excellent communication and relationship development skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, demanding, deadline-driven environment.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at one time.
- Self-motivated and ability to work autonomously.
- Good written, verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Keen sense of responsibility, solid professional standards, excellent track record of dependability.
- Any Post Graduate (MBA) from a reputed institute.
- 1 to 5 Years of relevant experience.
"KPMG India has a policy of providing equal opportunity for all applicants and employees regardless of their color, caste, religion, age, sex/gender, national origin, citizenship, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or other legally protected status. As an equal opportunity employer, KPMG is committed to fostering a culture where everyone feels welcomed and is treated fairly. If you have any reasonable accessibility or accommodation requirement that will make you more comfortable during the assessment and recruitment process, please let us know and our Talent Acquisition colleague will connect with you."
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.