Recruitment at KPMG Global Services
Views:3248 Applications:572 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:65
KPMG - Consultant - M&A Strategy (7-10 yrs)
- Become a deal specialist focusing on M&A, disposals, refinancing and independent business reviews with a strong emphasis on market and commercial due diligence, business plan reviews and pre-deal assessments.
- Work closely with Strategy colleagues in the US and become an integral member of their project teams
- Develop proposition expertise with the opportunity to lead engagement teams across a range of industries
- Advance your existing analytical and primary research skills to manage live dialogues with management teams, private equity owners and industry experts.
- Develop the necessary skills to give an evidenced point of view on the attractiveness of the target and the market in which it operates
- Driving/ supporting the design of commercial and financial analysis e.g. market sizing, market driver analysis, business model analysis, competitive benchmarking, etc.
- Travel to the US to work on live engagements
- Take a leadership role in the deals team which would include coaching, mentoring and practice development.
- Acting as the point person between the US and deal teams which would include managing and coaching team members, involvement in pipeline meetings and project delivery
- Designing, shaping and coordinating the preparation of deliverables that span single or multiple work streams or end-to-end engagements
- Communicating views and insights (both in writing and verbally) in an effective and compelling manner to clients and KPMG colleagues
- Anticipating and developing the answers to potential questions and challenges from the client
- Leading on business development activities, in particular support with proposal development
- Working with the M&A project teams in the US as an integrated team member throughout the project life cycle, right from the identification of the initial hypothesis, to the final report and recommendations to the client
- Proficiency in leading and delivering Financial Baselines, Organization baselines, Operational data analysis, Comparator Benchmarks, commercial/strategic due diligence within a Big 4 or strategy house in an M&A environment is a must. Running management interviews as applicable and ability to translate all of it into a final client ready report
- Ability to interact with the leading stakeholders both internal (Partner / MDs) and External (Client leadership)
- Should have led teams on engagements
- Exposure to the US market is not a must, but a plus point