Assistant Manager at KPMG
Views:4776 Applications:1073 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:37
KPMG - Consultant - Business Valuations/Corporate Finance (3-6 yrs)
Working as a Consultant in this team, your responsibilities will include:
- Identification of comparable companies and comparable transactions, and derivation of value ranges of the subject company
- Calculate WACC, including extraction of the peer group beta, DIE, etc.
- Prepare information request lists and basic question lists
- Set up valuation models based on the business plans and inputs gathered/provided by the engagement team
- Perform financial and operational benchmarking
- Write sections of valuation reports and memos.
Technical skills :
- Strong understanding of financial statements and financial ratios
- Good understanding of corporate finance principles and valuation techniques
- Working knowledge of MS Office (specifically, MS Excel, MS Word, and MS PowerPoint)
- Proficiency in using research databases such as Capital IQ, Thomson Reuters, among others.
Enabling skills :
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- -Personal drive and positive attitude to deliver results within tight deadlines and in demanding situations.
- Good interpersonal skills to work effectively in a team.