KPMG - Associate Director - B2B Sales - Learning Academy Solutions (8-10 yrs)
- Lead enterprise sales for KPMG Learning Academy solutions
- Ability to drive and/or formulate tailored proposals, presentations and other materials
- Creating winning proposals, bid management, responding to Global & National level RFI, RFQ and RFP
- Preparing teams for client meetings, leading the development of presentation materials, and synthesizing important issues
- Strategic alliance and Partnership creation with customers across India
- Developing and refining tailored messages and/or value propositions
- Establish relationships and rapport with client service teams and firm leadership
- Driving Direct Sales, Inside sales and service delivery teams from account management perspective
- Extensive experience (8-10 years) in enterprise Sales (Hunting & Account Management), Key Accounts, Consultative sales, Pre-Sales, Strategic Alliance and Partnership creation - preferably for HR and L&D related domains
- Proven capabilities in hunting and growing enterprise accounts, solution cross & up selling & winning large strategic deals.
- A strong deal maker with impressive consultative sales style, negotiation skills, problem solving abilities, client assessment aptitude & relationship building & management
- Excellent understanding of the learning solutions market, including classroom, blended and eLearning solutions.
- Excellent communication and relationship development skills, in-depth understanding
- Ability to work in a fast paced, demanding, deadline-driven environment