Assistant Manager at KPMG Advisory Services Private Limited
Views:3982 Applications:714 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:384
KPMG - Analyst/Consultant/Assistant Manager/Manager - Water Sector (0-7 yrs)
KPMG - Analysts, Consultants, Assistant Manager and Manager for the Water team
KPMG's Water team is working with Government of India and many of the state governments in managing their flagship programs in the sector. The team also works with IFIs (like World Bank and ADB), private sector and financing agencies and provides diverse services such as program management, PPP transaction advisory, program evaluation and impact assessment, market entry strategy, etc.
The team is also working on several international projects ; primarily in Africa, Middle East and South East Asia. In fact, KPMG India's Water team functions as a center of excellence for KPMG Global Network and provides bid support as well as delivery support to a number of network firms across KPMG global network. Hence the practice offers excellent all-round learning opportunity to its resources and groom them to become thought leaders in the sector.
To support the growth of its business, KPMG Water team is seeking candidates for the positions of Analysts, Consultants, Assistant Manager and Manager for the Water team.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Shall be responsible for all communications/ interaction with clients.
- Shall review/ monitor the work progress and deliver to the satisfaction of the client.
- Shall be responsible for daily coordination with the Client, ensuring recording and relaying of communications.
- Responsible for end-to-end delivery of consulting engagement or components thereof under the guidance of an engagement manager
- Will need to travel extensively across the country as well as outside as part of project and for creating opportunity.
- Shall play a key role in growing the practice; primary focus will be on developing high quality proposals.
- Shall work in a collaborative, cross-functional team environment to build business, as well as serve client and lead teams.
Qualification and Skill sets:
- 0-7 years of experience, preferably in water or other infrastructure sector.
- BE/B.Tech. in Civil/ Environmental / Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering with MBA from a premier B-School. Non-engineering candidates with MBA from premier B-schools with additional qualification of CFA Level 1 or 2 may also apply.
- Should have good knowledge of Finance/ Accounting and Financial Analysis and possess Model building skills (especially those applicable to infrastructure projects).
- Should have excellent analytical, report writing and presentation skills and should be able to communicate clearly and sensitively with internal and external stakeholders.
- Should be extremely hands-on in all aspects of the work like preparing project deliverables, proposals, thought leaderships, etc.
- Should have a positive attitude and excellent problem solving skills.
- Should have an excellent command of English language.
- Should have strong knowledge about Government of India programs and initiatives in water sector.
- Should have the ability to provide excellent project delivery and client service and maintain quality on project deliverables.
- Should have business acumen to understand business risk and challenges and recognize opportunities.
- Should have high personal & professional integrity.
- Should be a team player and have the ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines.
- The above-mentioned posts are not for the role of an Urban Planning and candidates with Urban Planners background need not to apply.
Location: New Delhi/ Kolkata
Remuneration: As per Industry Practice
In the CV, please mention details of the eligible projects as mentioned above.
Please write in the SUBJECT line of your e-mail <Name of Position>, <Educational Qualification>, <Institute>, <No. of years of Post Qualification Experience>, <Present Salary >,<Expected Salary>
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.