HR at Kotak Mahindra Bank
Views:2763 Applications:488 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Kotak Mahindra Bank - Relationship Manager - Debt Capital Market - Origination & Execution (8-15 yrs)
About the Company/Business :
Debt Capitals Market (DCM) team is part of the Wholesale Banking Group. The team works across sectors to structure & procure debt financing solutions across situations like regulatory arbitrage structures, vanilla balance sheet funding, project financing, sub-debt, securitization of receivables, acquisitions financing, Real Estate etc.
The RM leads the origination, structuring, sales and execution efforts for DCM team for a defined universe of clients. S/he is responsible for meeting budgets and is supported by junior RMs in deal execution.
- Scoping and scanning for origination of deals
- Create deals across situations - capex funding, acquisitions financing, refinance, stressed assets space, partner/ PE buy outs, Promoter Finance, etc
- Develop pitches with financing solutions.
- Pitch with potential investors across spectrum - MFs, NBFCs, etc.
- Guide execution team and track their development / support requirements
Qualification and Experience:
- MBA - top tier institutions; CA - rankers / first attempt
- Minimum 8 Years of relevant business / sales experience
- Extensive experience of working with Corporates / NBFCs
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.