HR at Kotak Mahindra Bank
Views:2221 Applications:414 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Kotak Mahindra Bank - Regional Sales Manager - Consumer Durable Domain - South (10-15 yrs)
Job Role: -
- Identifying key channel partners resulting in expansion of business.
- Building a strong distribution network for consumer durable for achieving greater market reach and penetration in region
- Designing, planning & executing BTL activities and channel engagement programs and so on; enabling distribution efforts translate into higher sales and consumer base
- Leading business planning and performance management of channel partners, including development and execution of joint sales plans, local area marketing, staff coaching, recruitment and hosting of constructive meetings
- Person would need to achieve the location budget through the team which includes Branch sales target, ALR, controlling PDD/delinquency.
- Define product strategy, prioritize development roadmap and prioritization
- Strategize the Product, Manpower, Distribution mix to achieve business volumes through the sales teams and achieve business volume with controlled Cost of Acquisition.
- Cross Sell of various third party products to the CD Loan customers.
Qualification - MBA and/or Professional Degree preferred
Job Knowledge and experience -
- Should have at least 10-12 years of experience in sales management
- Prefer to have good understanding of CD Business
- Should be able to drive and work with a Team reporting
- Should be a Team player, Relationship person and should be ready to travel widely
- Must have on-rolls team handling experience (Need to have supervisory role experience)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.