HR at Kotak Mahindra Bank
Views:913 Applications:149 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Kotak Mahindra Bank - National Collection Manager - Salaried Personal Loan (18-30 yrs)
We have urgent requirement for National Collection Manager - Salaried Personal Loans.
Reporting will be to Business Head - Collections
Grade : Vice President
Roles & Responsibilities :
This role is accountable for portfolio monitoring across buckets, execution of the collections strategy and, enhancing continuous efficiency and effectiveness of the collections engine for the Personal Loans business.
- Responsible for managing a Pan India team of sizeable strength, mentoring the collection team including periodic trainings.
- Ensure effective Segmentation of the portfolio to maximize collections.
- Manage Customer accounts to reduce delinquency on indicators including flow rates, 30 plus, 90 plus.
- Ensure pristine portfolio health quality by minutely monitoring delinquent cases / early warning non delinquent cases / regular interactions with credit and sales seniors /asset branch visits / regular reviews with the team/ regular customer visits.
- Ensure current efficiency levels in terms of bucket wise resolution and productivity is taken to the next level by optimizing efficiency and automating activities.
- Liaison with legal/lawyers and ensure legal filing / aging is best in the class so that KMBL is able to recover from NPA accounts at speed.
- Leadership experience in lending businesses and demonstrated ability in having achieved significant results through large teams
- Demonstrated ability to lead a diverse set of internal and external stakeholders to ensure delivery of targets
- Self-starter and go-getter with excellent work ethic, communication and negotiation skills
Vice President - Human Resources
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.