HR at Kotak Mahindra Bank
Views:832 Applications:246 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Kotak Mahindra Bank - Location Manager - Trade Sales (7-8 yrs)
We have Urgent openings for Location Sales Manager - Trade Sales for Mumbai, Maharashtra, India location.
Grade to be Offered: Senior Manager
CTC to be Offered: Confidential
No. of Position: 01
Roles & Responsibilities:
- A Team Leader, who will handle a Team of Trade Relationship Mangers (TRMs), responsible for Acquiring Export/Import business clients by offering Trade Current accounts & various Trade Credit facilities.
- Effective Team Handling to ensure Productivity of every TRM in the team.
- Recruiting 100% budgeted team and Training them to ensure meeting the sales budgets of the Location.
- Active engagement with team in new Client prospecting and joining them in client meetings for faster conversions.
- Sharing quality data points with Team members to ensure focus on right Target Segments.
- Work very closely with Asset Channels like WCG, SME, and Agri Teams to ensure achievement of Asset budgets by all TRMs in the team.
- Conducting regular training sessions on products and Processes to fill Knowledge gaps and to improve the Capabilities of Team Members.
- Ensure zero Tolerance on disciplinary and compliance issues.
- Ensure every team member gets proper work environment to work efficiently to do his/her Job.
- Work very closely with Trade PSMs, Branches and TSMs to ensure quality service is delivered to the NTB clients on-boarded by TRMs.
Qualification, Experience & Attributes:
- Ability to Handle a team of 10 members & nurture them for further growth.
- Good Communication, presentation and negotiation skills.
- Sound Knowledge on Trade and Forex products / processes.
- Hand-holding and managing the team members to ensure the required productivity is delivered.
- Hard working nature with strong networking skills.
- Ability to network with high end CA/CS/Corporate Law firms for sourcing large value capital account transactions.
- Positive approach and ability to engage with Supporting Channels.
- Problem solving and creative thinking.
- MBA graduate with min 7 to 8 years of experience in Current account & Business Banking - Sales
- Should have min 2 to 3 years of team handling experience with similar span
Kotak Mahindra Bank,
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.