Kotak Mahindra Bank - Campaign Analytics Manager (3-6 yrs)
- Drive insight driven customer engagement to deliver business through application of analytics /analytical Martech platforms
- Data mine the business portfolio and arrive a data driven strategy for business objectives
- Design an analytical customer engagement strategy (campaigns) through available analytical platforms
- Achieve campaign business targets through direct-to-customer campaigns & channel campaigns
- Engage with Analytics to form differential strategies basis type of industry & nature of entity
- Design the implementation docket and release to all stakeholders for implementation of customer engagement/upsell/X-sell initiatives
- Measure periodic interim and end campaign KPI performance and alter strategy to improve the effectiveness
- Meet/exceed business objectives through design of experiments (DOE- s)
- Interact with data scientists for building analytical solutions towards objective of analytical business delivery. Interact with internal and external technology stakeholders for analytical business delivery.
- Strong communication skills for effective interaction with business stakeholders
- MBA is desired with flair for business and analytics
- Be a critical thinker with strong problem-solving skills.
- Candidate must have excellent organizational skills, be level-headed, have good interpersonal skills
- Numerical skills - You will need to acquire data and use it to target selected groups, as well as analyses the success or otherwise of campaigns.
- Individuals with competency in data and analytics with strong business drive
- Highly logical individuals with appreciation of emerging analytical and marketing technologies
- Strong communication skills to effective interaction with business stakeholders
- Advanced presentation and write-up skills
Experience : 3- 6 years
Location : Mumbai