HR at Kotak Mahindra Bank
Views:1055 Applications:187 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Kotak Mahindra Bank - Branch Manager (8-15 yrs)
- Responsible for managing business of the branch and supervise service to all bank customers i.e. RL, Wealth, Credit Card Corporate Banking & SME.
- Ownership of P & L of the branch along with number targets for the branch.
- Responsible for guiding and mentoring branch staff (sales and service) for enhancing productivity and flawless customer service.
- Liaison with various departments like Training, BCU, Clearing, CPC, Compliance, Trade Services and various support functions of the bank for seamless business of the branch.
- Closely track branch rating and continuously work on areas for improving scores for branch rating.
- Daily checking of EOD reports (generated at BOD at the branch) and signing off the reports.
- Monitoring the various BCU reports and taking action wherever required.
- Daily check of visitors- book for customers/visitors- comment and appropriate action on time with sign off on register.
- Champion for Business Continuity Plan (BCP) along with Service Manager.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.