Kotak Life Insurance - Product Manager - Digital Transformation (3-5 yrs)
Location : Mumbai
Experience : 3-5 years exp
Education : B.Tech, MBA/ PGDBA.
Brief Description about the role :
- Responsibilities will include understanding requirements, helping to define a product vision and strategy, and working with engineers to execute it.
- Assume ownership of products of the portal including defining scope and developing requirements for new and advanced products as well as upgrades and progressive releases for existing products.
- The position is responsible for developing a variety of application-based products and features across all of the digital platforms
- Responsible for managing and leading the complete product lifecycle.
- Product Ownership which includes conceptualization, prioritization and delivering projects, collaborating among cross-functional and cross-organizational teams to manage end-to-end implementation.
- Responsible for analyzing customer needs, competitive offerings and provide direction on best practices and emerging trends
Required Skills / Roles and Responsibilities :
- Prior experience in strategic engagements in product development, technology, digital transformation and innovation
- Creating wireframes & prototypes as part of product specifications.
- The candidate should be able to coordinate with various functions to ensure product roll-out within defined timelines, understand product priorities, take ownership and implement a product governance framework
- Proven ability to work in cross-functional environments including sales, marketing, business management, customer support and engineering teams.
- Own the product strategy. Understand customer requirements, market gaps/ need gaps and drive release-level feature choices.
- Manage and take complete ownership of product launches - right from conceptualization to phased implementation
-The candidate should have an innovative bent of mind, should be able to understand market landscape, should have managed end-to-end product launches
- Proficient in Product Development (writing user stories, product specs), PDLC and Product Management (driving usage, optimization, etc.) on both Web and Apps.
- Experience in running rigorous A/B tests across desktop, mobile web and apps
- Strong data analysis capabilities and experience with Web and App analytics tools,
- Responsible for innovative feature conceptualization, designing wireframes, documenting PRDs to enhance site/app usability.
- Analyze all customer requirements and monitor requests and manage all defects in products for all monthly releases.
- Strong strategy, analytical, and Strong verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Ability to solve complex issues to achieve objectives and deliver results on multiple projects in a complex, fast-moving environment.
- Candidate should have inclination towards creative ideas, experimenting and working in advanced innovation driven environment
- Candidate should be oriented to work in high performing team environment and lead other team members.
- Must have prior hands on experience hands with digital platforms and transformation engagements
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.