HR at Kotak Life Insurance
Views:2219 Applications:143 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:26
Kotak Life Insurance - Business Analyst - Claims & Underwriting Domain (3-5 yrs)
POSITION NAME : Business Analyst
POSITION GRADE : Manager
DEPARTMENT : UNDERWRITING
SUB DEPARTMENT : Claims & Underwriting Excellence ( CUE)
OBJECTIVE OF THE ROLE :
Excellent analytical and problem solving skills, logic and technical skills ;- excellent execution skills, Interpersonal skills.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES :
1.Gather and Prepare Business requirements
2.Plan and Document Requirements and Final BRD
3.Technical Writing, & Problem Solving.
4.Communicate with internal and External Stake holders to support Project Implementation.
5.Prepare and manage UAT Plans.
7.Presentation & Public Speaking.
8.Support and solve Production Issues
Internal Relations : Underwriting, IT
External Relations : Vendor management Skills
REQUIRED QUALIFICATION AND SKILLS :
Educational Qualifications: BE/PG/GR with Life Insurance Domain Knowledge and Technical Skills (Preferably Underwriting).
Work Experience : 3 - 5 yrs. of Experience in Manual testing and functional testing.
Certifications: CBAP, ISTQB ( Preferable)
Other skill set/Responsibility :
- Good communication, organising and planning skills
Planning and Organizing :
1. Identifies requirements and uses available resources to meet own work objectives in optimal fashion.
2. Completes tasks in accordance with plans.
3. Monitors the attainments of own work objectives and/or quality of the work completed.
4. Sets priorities for tasks in order of importance.
Problem Solving :
1. Identifies and Breaks problems into simple lists of tasks or activities, without assigning values.
2. Makes a list of items with no particular order or set of priorities.
3. Takes routine day-to-day decisions without delay.
4. May delegate authority for routine decision-making to free self up for more important work.
Achievement of Results:
1. Sets goals and works to meet established expectations; maintains performance levels.
2. Pursues organizational objectives with energy and persistence. Sets high personal standards for performance.
3. Adapts working methods in order to achieve objectives.
4. Accepts ownership of and responsibility for own work.
5. Takes the initiative to resolve routine problems and understands when issues should be escalated.