Associate Director - People and Culture at Konnectbox
Views:279 Applications:43 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:34
KonnectBox - Associate Director/Director - People & Culture - IIM/XLRI/TISS/FMS (4-7 yrs)
Associate Director/Director - People and Culture
About the Role
We are looking for a passionate people leader who wants to build a high performance e-commerce team through robust ideation and implementation of people practices through leadership stakeholder management and team leading.
- Develop central standard operating procedures with key leadership and founder for all people practices including compensation and benefits, performance management, talent acquisition, training & development and shared services
- Oversee all people initiatives and their implementation through team management
- Effectively guide and monitor people capital through checks on culture fitment
- Serve as the point of contact for employment relations and external parties i.e. vendors, contractors, consultants
- Monitor adherence to internal policies and legal standards
- Deal with grievances and violations invoking disciplinary action when required
- Anticipate and resolve litigation risks
- Report to senior management by analyzing data and using HR metrics
- 4 to 7 years of experience in People and Culture with preference for e-commerce experience
-Should have managed a team for more than 3 years
- Full time MBA degree from a tier - 1 business school (XLRI/TISS/FMS/IIMC/IIMB)
- Experience in building startups from 0 to 1 in people capital scenarios will be preferred
About the Organization
- Konnectbox is an orchestration platform to build the next generation fashion brands that have the fastest, design to market, data driven trend's, rapid manufacturing, cost optimization & quality standardization.
- We are working with 1300+ suppliers catering to 4500+ customers making sure they get quick access to 2500+ brands! And we plan to grow to profitability by next year growing at 5X!
- We aim to sell faster and smarter.
- Our mission statement is to make use of technology to lower the cost of everyday essential products needed by the common person with a vision towards creating the most compelling consumer goods company of the 21st century by driving customers to high quality affordable products encompassed with joyful experience.
- For the right candidate, they will get exposed to joining a high growth organization in its early stages with fast implementation at a competitive compensation! They would be doing this alongside stalwarts of the e-commerce industry.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.