Team HR at Kogta Finance Limited
Views:1331 Applications:145 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:84
Kogta Financial - National Collection Manager - MSME (15-20 yrs)
- Develop processes & procedures to control delinquencies & NPAs.
- Build and develop measurement standards to improve performance and operational effectiveness of the collections team.
- Ensure appropriate and timely legal action on delinquent cases.
- Read and review portfolios with respective collection managers and provide constructive feedback of the portfolio and recommendation for improvement in sourcing .
- Take initiative to assure that corrective action is completed including personal visit of high POS cases in default.
- Systematically identify area / activities whether the chances of having delinquencies is likely to be high and issue suitable actionable accordingly.
- Ensuring speedy resolution of queries and grievances to maximize satisfaction levels; maintaining excellent relations with all the departments to ensure collective efforts towards maintaining portfolio at its best.
- Optimize team productivity by effectively managing the team of collections managers to ensure time & cost-effective actions in appropriate cases.
- Ensure compliance to all Audit / Regulatory institutes as well as policies and procedures of the company.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.