Recruiter at Task Staffing
Views:2943 Applications:284 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:56
Knowledge Analyst/Senior Knowledge Analyst - IIT/NIT/BITS/IIM/XLRI/FMS/MDI (2-6 yrs)
- Engineering degree from a Tier 1 university is mandatory. MBA with specialization in Operations will be an added advantage.
- Relevant industry / consulting experience of 3+ years
- Strong understanding of purchasing, sourcing, supplier identification and management, vendor development, costing etc.
- Solid problem-solving capabilities, including the ability to disaggregate issues, identify root causes and recommend solutions.
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to understand the relevant analysis required to prove a hypothesis and ability to gather information around it and make informed/logical assumptions where required
- Basic understanding of research techniques, information sources, and statistical analysis/analytic techniques relevant to purchasing and operations
- Good business knowledge and solid understanding of economic, financial, and general business concepts and terminology
- Strong interpersonal skills, good team player
- Intellectual curiosity. Strong written/verbal communications skills
- Strong proficiency in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and relevant analytics/statistical packages
- Knowledge / experience on e-procurement tools - spend analysis tools, RFQ tools, bottom up costing etc., is an added advantage
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.