KLAY Schools - Head - Talent Acquisition (12-20 yrs)
If you are from IT and Hi-Tech industry, do not apply.
If you are earning less than Rs.20.lacs.pa, do not apply.
- Under broad direction (with macro supervision), she/he will provide specialized support for recruitment related programs, policies, systems and initiatives.
- Applies extensive knowledge of human resource principles, concepts and industry practices & standards in the analysis of information and projects related to human resources hiring and associated studies.
- Identifies and leads human resource recruitment policy and program development in partnership with business teams and other human resource functions.
- Leads in creating new policies, practices, and programs to meet business & HR- Recruitment functional needs.
- Responsible for providing assistance and guidance on HR-Recruitment topics to line management and on a broad range of human resource policies, programs and practices.
- Considered as an HR-Recruitment expert and acknowledged authority within KLAY.
- Addresses the broadest and moderately complex problems of multiple disciplines within the organization.
- Scope of HR-Recruitment include: Organisation Manpower planning, Recruiters headcount planning, identify and create layout of sourcing channels for manpower, Candidate/Employee Information management & Recruitment systems, Policy & service support, Records and Reports compliance, Employee Communication, New hire experience management, Internal stakeholder management, Recruitment Team training and management, HR Vendor management etc.
- Will get opportunity to take part in HR projects like mergers and acquisitions, HR policy making, part of enterprise level HR decisions.
This position will report to CHRO of KLAY.
Desired Education and Experience
Education : MSW / MBA in HR
Years of Experience : 12-18 years total experience. Experience in any service industry, Prior experience of 3+ years in RETAIL, Logistics, Healthcare or Education industry is preferred. Age no bar.
- Full time HR academics is a must;
- Should have worked in medium to large companies and have a deep understanding of the complexities of - dispersed workforce & life-cycle- along with HR functional dynamics.
- Seasoned in team management
- In-depth experience in all aspects of HR-Recruitment with sound knowledge of manpower planning, team management, selection processes, problem solving, group presentation and task-tactical.
- Excellent Communication Skills;
- Service & Solution mind set;
- Self-driven personality & team player;
- Live by personal Quality, Value & Ethics;
- Work with high career values.