KLAY Schools - Head - Service Delivery - Day-Care & Preschool Business (15-20 yrs)
Head - Service Delivery (child day-care and prep school)
Job Description :
- Under strategic direction, she/he manages the delivery of Day-care and Schooling programmes for PAN India business operations of FYLS-Founding Years Learning Solutions (KLAY). Designs and Implements child-care centre operations, policies and programs (complete policy development responsibilities which involves effective implementation of existing and new programs in accordance with established - internal & external practices).
- Plans, directs and coordinates the activities of Operations team within the organization.
- Provides team leadership and sets vision, direction and operational excellence for the team.
- Accountable for quality of service and Service excellence.
- Responsible for Customer retention, Operational cost management, Annual budget planning, Health and Safety of children under KLAY care, People quality.
- Receives guidance and support from the support functions and COO.
- Collaborates with the regional business teams to ensure that the Operational objectives for the different Lines of Business are met.
- Responsible for the curriculum modelling and delivery of various academic programmes.
- Leads the implementation of - health and safety- standards and audit programmes.
- Proactively provides insights (short-term & long-term) into the service level operations of the organization.
Education / Work exp : Any graduation + MBA. Total experience of 15+ years in business operations function.
Must have worked for 3+ years in leading the function for pan-india operartions.
Preferably from child day-care industry or any other RETAIL (medium format) industry. Should have worked in medium to large companies and well understand the complexity of dispersed business network. Brings with her/him - Service & Solution mind set; Self driven personality & team player; high personal Quality, Value & Ethics.
Critical Personal Skills :
Excellent leadership and people management skills; Strong communication skills; Ability to drive self & team in ambiguous situations; Ability to represent FYLS to external Forums, industry groups etc.