KLAY Schools - Head - Service Delivery - Day-Care & Preschool Business (15-20 yrs)
Head - Service Delivery (child day-care and prep school)
Job Description :
- Under strategic direction, she/he manages the delivery of Day-care and Schooling programmes for PAN India business operations of FYLS-Founding Years Learning Solutions (KLAY). Designs and Implements child-care centre operations, policies and programs (complete policy development responsibilities which involves effective implementation of existing and new programs in accordance with established - internal & external practices).
- Plans, directs and coordinates the activities of Operations team within the organization.
- Provides team leadership and sets vision, direction and operational excellence for the team.
- Accountable for quality of service and Service excellence.
- Responsible for Customer retention, Operational cost management, Annual budget planning, Health and Safety of children under KLAY care, People quality.
- Receives guidance and support from the support functions and COO.
- Collaborates with the regional business teams to ensure that the Operational objectives for the different Lines of Business are met.
- Responsible for the curriculum modelling and delivery of various academic programmes.
- Leads the implementation of - health and safety- standards and audit programmes.
- Proactively provides insights (short-term & long-term) into the service level operations of the organization.
Education / Work exp : Any graduation + MBA. Total experience of 15+ years in business operations function.
Must have worked for 3+ years in leading the function for pan-india operartions.
Preferably from child day-care industry or any other RETAIL (medium format) industry. Should have worked in medium to large companies and well understand the complexity of dispersed business network. Brings with her/him - Service & Solution mind set; Self driven personality & team player; high personal Quality, Value & Ethics.
Critical Personal Skills :
Excellent leadership and people management skills; Strong communication skills; Ability to drive self & team in ambiguous situations; Ability to represent FYLS to external Forums, industry groups etc.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.