Director at Kislay Veggifarm Pvt Ltd
Views:754 Applications:120 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:112
Kislay Veggifarm - City Operations Head (7-10 yrs)
City Operations Head - Nagpur
Kislay Veggifarm Pvt. Ltd. (Kislay) is a path-breaking agritech startup that is solving pressing problems in agri-supply chain by deploying new-age technologies. Kislay is founded by IIT and IIM alumni who have more than 70 years of cumulative experience. The Company is growing at a pace of 400% on a yearly basis. We would like to welcome - Head- Operations, Nagpur- to join our fast-growing venture.
Main Role :
Responsible for managing the entire kislay's operations for B2B and B2C business
Key Responsibilities and Deliverables :
- Manage coordination between different departments - sales, purchase, operation & accounts.
- Warehouse Management: Ownership of Nagpur warehouse operations. These include Inventory, Stock Keeping, Quality, Team management, Training.
- Distribution management: Vehicles, Routes, On-time delivery, Returns, and Payments
- Finance and Accounts: Monitoring day-to-day cash collection, expenses, billing, credits, vendor payments.
- Transport agency management: Onboarding, T&C, Insurance, vehicle pipeline, and any associated documentation.
- Documentation: Monitoring and enforcing all necessary documentation to be in place.
Reporting: All key deliverables to be reported to management on a daily basis.
Qualifications, Skill, and Others:
MBA in Sales or Operations from a reputed institution
- 7 to 10 years of experience in Operations Management in which at least 3 years of leading a Business Unit/ Department.
- Experience in managing a team size of 20 or more for at least 3 years with at least 5 direct reports.
- Experience in the agri-business sector is preferred
- Willing to relocate to Nagpur, Maharashtra for immediate joining.
What we offer - CTC: INR 10,00,000 per annum and ESOP