Manager at Kingfish Group
Views:3229 Applications:291 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:166
Kingfish Group - Associate - Executive Recruiting - Leadership Hiring (3-8 yrs)
About Kingfish Group
Kingfish is a different kind of private equity firm. We have pioneered a new approach to private equity investing that places us at the intersection of people, ideas and capital. At the core of our efforts are deep, systematic relationships with proven operating executives. Our firm comprises two core business segments; our private equity investment business and an advisory business that supports a limited set of high-performing PE sponsors as they identify, invest in and grow businesses. Our philosophy is to find the best people and give them the freedom to learn, innovate and outperform. In that spirit, we are structured to ensure that each individual contributes substantially to firm strategy and goals, and there is extensive feedback on performance. We pride ourselves on assembling high-performing teams to pursue inspiring goals.
The application of this philosophy has extended the Kingfish platform into the creation of a formal executive recruiting team. This team was built from the momentum and market need to further extend advisory and diligence service into full-time C-suite placements and alignment of outside board members and chairpersons. The Executive Recruiting (ER) team is composed of senior recruiters in the US & India, supported by a research team based in India.
You will be joining a tight-knit firm with a unique approach to private equity investing. Our culture values innovation, collaboration, and the entrepreneurial drive to make things happen. The Recruiting Associate will be based out of our Pune office augmenting Kingfish Groups Executive Recruiting (ER) team. As an integral member of the Executive Recruiting team, you will be responsible for search execution for Board members and C-suite executives across multiple industries in the U.S.
- Bachelor or Masters Degree with 3+ years of work experience in recruiting C-level positions
- Excellent judgment with a proven ability to identify, vet, and close candidates
- Relationship Building: High EQ with advanced written/ verbal communication skills, executive presence and an ability to build relationships with stakeholders at all levels
- Intellectual Curiosity & Creativity: thoughtful in asking questions and pursuing answers, excited to learn
- Structured Thinking & Analytical: breaks down complex problems and solve them in creative ways
- Communication & Information Synthesis: effectively identifies key insights and present insights
- Project Management: ability to manage multiple concurrent projects with tight timelines
- Proactive & Collaborative: team player that takes initiative to improve the team and the firm
- Recruit C-level executives for board of director and top management positions for our and our co-investment partners portfolio companies
- Interact on a daily basis with CEOs and operators, seeking creative ways to involve them in our investment initiatives
- Manage and guide our internal research team to identify the right candidates
- Work closely with our PE firm partners, advancing our joint priorities on acquisitions and portfolio value creation
- Participate as a member of the team in setting our firm goals and strategy