HR - Talent Acquisition at Kinara Capital
Views:599 Applications:233 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:97
Kinara Capital - Divisional Head - Call Center (12-18 yrs)
About the company :
- Kinara Capital is a FinTech NBFC dedicated to driving Financial Inclusion in the MSME sector. Our mission is to transform lives, livelihoods, and local economies by providing fast and flexible loans without property collateral to small business entrepreneurs. Led by a women-majority management team, Kinara Capital values diversity and inclusion and fosters a collaborative working environment.
- Kinara Capital is the only company from India recognized globally by the World Bank/IFC with a gold award in 2019 as - Bank of the Year-Asia- for our innovative work in SME financing. Kinara Capital is an RBI-registered Systemically Important NBFC. Headquartered in Bangalore, we have 110 branches across Karnataka, Gujarat, Maharashtra, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Tamil Nadu, and UT Puducherry with more than 1000 employees. https://kinaracapital.com/
Job Title: Divisional Head
Department: Biz Operations
Report to: VP - Biz Operations & Customer Support
Purpose of Job :
- To ensure that all functions of the call center are aligned to the core business objectives
- To train, motivate, and manage a team of Call center managers and executives
- To effectively manage of tele calling executives handling centralized sales / digital lead management
- To efficiently manage a team of customer support agents, to ensure that best in class customer service is provided to the company customers
- To manage and drive a team of Collection tele calling executives to reduce demand bounces & increase bounce collection efficiency
- Ensure that all customer queries are answered within the specified TAT
- Ensure that welcome calls are done within 15 days of disbursement
- Identify innovative ways to improve and increase the customer service, through professionalism and strive for excellence in all aspects of customer experience
- Handle the customer complaints and grievances with utmost care
- Demonstrate good leadership skills in managing a team of customer support agents
- Ensure proper coordination within the teams / external departments to ensure faster resolution of customer disputes
- Handle the SMS / Robotic customer calls with external vendors.
- Manage a team of Sales support managers and tele-callers.
- Drive the conversion of digital leads to disbursement.
- Provide - on-call support to customers, who encounter technical glitches.
- Maintain and send regular MIS to management on the progress of the leads.
- Work on any other customer survey/pulse checks calls for product development.
- Efficiently manage a team of collection support managers & tele-callers
- Ensure effective reminder calls to customers as per demand, and focus on reduction in cheque bounces
- Focus on the centralized bounce calling, and ensure collection of payments from customers through digital or hub-assisted modals
- Drive team to do PTP reminder calls, to ensure payment from customers as per the PTP shared
- Drive team on making calls to broken PTP customers and ensure immediate payments
- Handle any other Adhoc business requirement
Qualifications: Post Graduate with a minimum of 12 + years of experience in Call Center Operations for financial institutions
- Attention to minute issues resulting in increasing the customer experience with the company.
- Zeal to drive sales and collection numbers from a call center perspective.
- Ability to multi-task, and manage good relationship with other departments, and have better coordination on activities
- Being able to function in a direct and dotted line reporting structure.
- Technically sound with respect to digital integrations.
- Able to speak and communicate in multiple languages
- Should have a sound understanding of Sales, Credit & Collection Process
Skills & Competencies :
- Leadership skills
- Communication skills - Oral & Written
- Team work & Coordination
- Professionalism & work ethics
- Excellent negotiation skills - (customer acquisition, retention & Collection of payments).
- Ambitious with a good strategic vision