Khatabook - HR Business Partner (3-9 yrs)
About Khatabook :
The MSME sector. Bharat has 60 Million MSMEs (Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises). 90% of India's ~$1 Trillion Retail Market is controlled by a traditional/unorganized sector. Which means ~$900B worth of commerce flows through these ~60M MSMEs in the form of shops/warehouses/kiosks/homes, scattered all over the country.
Who we are and what we do :
Khatabook aims to build products that every MSME would use to run their business better. We started with the business ledger, which saves 3- 4 hours for merchants per day by managing their credit, creating transparency in cash flow, and increasing trust with their consumers - solving a critical need for India's MSMEs. We also empower merchants to collect payment digitally and help build their identity through offerings such as business cards.
What have we achieved so far :
Today more than a Million merchants are uploading data and engaging with the Khatabook app daily while adding $200 Million worth of transactions every day. The high engagement has resulted in more than 25% of the total active merchants joining the platform through word-of-mouth and referrals.
Role Overview :
The HR Talent Partner is responsible for driving employee relations and driving people experience. The role is a great blend of designing and driving implementation of people practices, employee policies and procedures, onboarding and rewards and recognition programs, training and development and compensation benchmark and structuring.
HR Talent PARTNERS IN OUR COMPANY :
- Front end practices which drive culture and impact people experience
- Advice business leaders and stakeholders on key people decisions
- Design and drive the performance management system for the organization in alignment with the parent organization
- Design and implement HR policies and processes in alignment with the Business direction - Design and run learning and development programs for specific behavioural learning
- Manage and drive Compensation administration including salary benchmarking end-of-year merit increases, maintaining internal and external parity
- Design and drive employee development initiatives, employee relations, rewards and recognition programs
- Monitor and mitigate employee attrition risks; developing and implementing strategies to increase employee retention
- Study metrics which drive organizational effectiveness and curate people programs
- At least 3-6 years of relevant experience with at least 2+ years as HR BP
- Excellent functional competency - thorough knowledge of HR concepts and operations
- Experience in Organizational Development
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrable experience with HR metrics
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases
- Ability to collate valuable inputs which drive strategy along with HR & Functional leadership
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills