Key Accounts Manager - Consumer Durables/eCommerce (5-8 yrs)
Discipline - Marketing
Subsector - Marketing Managers & Directors
Location - Delhi NCR
About our Client - Our Client is a major in the consumer durables Industry. They have established their name and are ever increasing their footprint in the Indian market. They are currently looking for Key Accounts Manager for their E-Commerce and Modern Trade Channel based out of their office in Gurgaon.
Job Description - Reporting into the Business Head, you will be responsible for Taking care of Key accounts in the modern trade channel
- Managing Product pipeline, pricing and margin decisions
- Managing strategic alliances, fulfillment, TOT agreements
- Formulating MBQ's at SKU level for Key account Partners
- Designing in-store events, visibility, merchandising
- Developing and Managing a robust sales MIS system to track performance
- Managing sales and alliances on the E-Commerce channel
The Successful Candidate - You should me an MBA with 5-8 years of experience in the Consumer Durables Industry with an experience in E-Commerce as well. You should be driven by an entrepreneurial zeal, to thrive in an environment with multiple stakeholders. You should also have experience in dealing with and managing different stakeholders
What's on Offer - An exciting opportunity to be a part of a large organization in a senior role, which is increasingly growing its presence in the Indian market
The Apply Button will redirect you to Michael Page's website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.