Consultant - Recruitment Sales &Business Development at Crescendo Global
Views:331 Applications:106 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Key Accounts Manager - BFSI Segment - Research/Analytics & Credit Rating Firm (2-10 yrs)
Looking for a sales professional who have understanding of Credit ratings or credit bureaus or research services with 2-10 Years in Key Accounts Management, business development, Stakeholder management with BFSI-Banking/NBFC space.
If you think this is the right opportunity for you, read on and apply.
Your Employer: India's leading research, analytics and credit rating firm.
1. Driving strategic agenda with Key Accounts in the BFSI space Banks, NBFCs, Wealth Managers increasing wallet share and deepening penetration.
2. Leading complex negotiations of commercial and contractual deals with C-Level
3. Managing and driving the creation and assignment of sales goals, business retention goals and travel expense budget
4. Developing high level strategic relationships and creating large opportunities with key stakeholders, drive new solutions/offerings in the market
5. Monitoring pipeline of team and ensure meeting monthly budgets of self and team and Provides mentoring and coaching to sales team on different levels
1. MBA from Tier 1/Tier 2 institute with 2-10 Years of experience in consultative Sales/ Key account management in BFSI, Banking domain with understanding of research services, rating services, bureau services.
2. Strong stakeholder engagement and management experience at senior level in BFSI, MFI, Banking and NBFCs space.
3. Hands on experience in understanding the entire sales cycle driving discussions, originating deals, negotiations, commercials and increasing wallet share and market penetration with existing accounts
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.