CEO at Options India Group
Views:232 Applications:80 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:35
Key Account Manager - Plant Engineering Services - FMCG/Process Industry (7-15 yrs)
Key Account Manager - Plant Engineering Services - FMCG/ Process Industry domain
We are currently looking for a Key Account Manager for one of the topmost Plant Engineering Services companies of the world. The position is to be based at Delhi.
Company Profile :
Our client is one of the topmost Plant Engineering Services MNC in India and is an integrated and diversified group. With a market capitalization of over US $ 20 billion and a turnover of US $ 10 billion, It provides best in class engineering services to manufacturing plants across industries helping them automate, innovate and improve operations efficiencies.
Job Profile :
A. Purpose of the role: To drive profitable sales growth and increase market share of the company's portfolio
B. Key responsibilities :
- Build sales strategy (including forecast/plans) aligned to company's strategy.
- Drive business of assigned region/ accounts to achieve annual growth & profitability targets.
- Institutionalize sales process by leveraging sales tools and regular monitoring.
- Engage with the leadership team of top customers to market product offerings and value propositions.
- Evaluate market trends and gather competitive information, identify trends that affect current and future growth of regional sales and profitability.
C. Metrics :
- Sales target achievement
- Budget management
- Inorganic business growth through new products, offerings and customers
D. Competencies :
- Strong technical acumen and market knowledge
- Business Acumen and Financial knowledge
- Executive Communication (CXOs/Top Mgmt)
- Interpersonal Relationships
E. Candidate profile :
Education: An Engineering graduate preferably with an MBA
- Ideally around 7 - 15 years of experience in Industrial Sales and handling Key customers in the FMCG / Process Industry domains
Job Location: Delhi NCR
Salary: Best in the industry (Should range around Rs.25.0-30.0 Lpa, although not a limiting factor)
For this we require you to furnish the following details:
1.Your latest updated CV as a word attachment.
2.Pls confirm your willingness to work in / relocate to Delhi/NCR in cover letter/resume
3. Your Current notice period details in cover letter/resume
4. Pls mention your key customers and industrial domains that you have handled in cover letter/resume