Branch Head - Recruitment at ACS Consultants
Views:25021 Applications:2259 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:217
Key Account Manager - Modern Trade - FMCG (5-10 yrs)
We have an opening for Key Account Manager - Modern Trade for Mumbai Location
Please find below the job details :
Designation : Key Account Manager - Modern Trade
No of Position : 1
Location : Based At Mumbai
Education : Should be MBA with strong analytical skills
Work Experience : Min 5+ yrs of Exp handling MT Ops/Sales
Industry Preference : FMCG (Food/Beverages)
Job Responsibility :
Drive State Performance :
- Deliver Volume, Value Business & Profitability against ASP ( Annual Sales Planning) for the Chain by location
- Execution of monthly promotion with creativity at each stores on alignment with our Marketing and Category heads.
- Visibility in Modern Trade is a key factor which is driven with HO support and team relation with Chains teams
- Review of business with Chains store team and Category Manager on driving the category with their support every Month
- Ensuring 95% OTIF ( On time in fulfillment)
- Driving the promotion in the chains to have edge over the competition on visibility
- Focus on regional Chains growth by creating differentiated promotion than the national Chains
- Driving the TOT parameters with Chains to drive effective and sustainable growth (Effective use of Data Sharing, Driving multiple visibility space, Achieving the monthly Target, and timely payments)
- Regularly have financial review with the Accounts Manager/MT Head to ensure that the Budgeted Top-line and Profit Targets are achieved.
Driving the growth with initiatives :
- Same Store growth initiative with Store manager and HO team
- Own the store with visibility and dominance with relation and HO support
- Creative Merchandising for our brand in the category and multiple space in the stores with strong relation of the team with Chain team ( Promo awareness and Freshness are the key)
- Working with National KAM for Planning and execution of new Launches, Consumer Promotion, incremental space /Volume on regular intervals.
- Drive Market share at each of the stores in the state (Need deep dive intervention)
Driving the team for - ONE OBJECTIVE- and Performance review with Teams :
- Establish travel and Market contact for self, direct reportees and entire sales team
- Have periodic review on the progress of Business - Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly with regular update to immediate Manager and MT Head on sales trends, Market developments and competition.
- Working with commercial teams for financial control at Chains ( Collection, Accounts reconciliation, Settling of Claims at Chains and Channel Partners)
- Ensure Process orientation initiatives to increase market share with developing the team to deliver the set objectives and monitor effectiveness of the same on regular basis.
- Pre & post sales tracking & analysis of promotions effectiveness.
Coaching and Development :
- Coach and develop sales team on their roles and responsibilities ( Soft Skill Training)
- Training and developing the Merchandiser on their roles and responsibilities.
- Developing and mentoring the potential team members to the next level.
- Conduct quarterly review with team on the progress and way forward.
Key Skills :
- Strong communication & negotiation skills and with an approach of leading.
- Should be handling KAM role.
- Should be open for travelling and should have good networking presentation and team management skills.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.