Key Account Manager - IT (8-12 yrs)
Key Account Manager
We are currently looking to hire a Key Account Manager who will be responsible for managing of key accounts, maintaining a long-term relationship with accounts and maximizing sales opportunities within them.
Main Responsibilities of a Key Account Manager :
- Develop new business through existing Key Accounts by understanding the customer's business, and identifying and exploring commercial opportunities with the accounts.
- Ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction as well as up-sell and cross-sell potential within existing customers to maximize share of wallet
- Achieving monthly sales targets through existing Key Accounts.
- Regularly liaising with existing clients to identify new business opportunities.
- Coordinating pre-sales and post-sales follow up
- Achieving and exceeding weekly and monthly KPIs
- Key Accounts Analysis
- Monitoring market trends and providing regular competitor feedback
- Understand and clearly articulate the company value proposition.
Key Requirements :
- You have a BE/BTech/ MSc IT/ MCA in or related field with 8 + years of experience in handling large enterprise accounts.
- You have a strong track record of success within key account management, ideally within the banking and financial services industry.
- You have a strong track of selling CRM products / Enterprise software applications/enterprise business applications / SAAS-based solutions to enterprise clients.
- You have experience in delivering client-focused solutions.
- You are highly goal-oriented, assertive and a hands-on problem solver.
- You possess excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
- You demonstrate the ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization.
- You can analyze and draw inferences from data.
Location : Mumbai